LIC Housing Finance Ltd Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 35 Assistant Manager (Legal) Posts
LIC Housing Finance Ltd Assistant Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2019 – LIC Housing Finance Ltd. invites application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 35 Assistant Manager (Legal) Posts with Annual CTC of 3.8 lakhs to 5 lakhs for LIC Housing Finance Limited
You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment i.g. important links and important dates. Eligible candidates can apply online through lichousing.com before 16th December 2019.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name: LIC Housing Finance Ltd (LIC HFL)
- Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 35 Posts
- Job Location: All Over India
The vacancies are as under:
- Chhattisgarh – 1
- Madhya Pradesh – 1
- Bihar – 1
- Odisha – 1
- Assam – 1
- West Bengal – 2
- Uttar Pradesh – 4
- Delhi – 3
- Rajasthan – 1
- Chandigarh – 1
- Karnataka – 4
- Andhra Pradesh – 1
- Telangana – 2
- Kerala – 1
- Tamil Nadu – 5
- Gujarat – 1
- Maharashtra – 5
- Total – 35
Eligibility Criteria for LIC HFL Recruitment 2019
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with minimum aggregate 55% marks form any UGC recognized College/Institute will be eligible for this post.
- Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019): Not below 23 years and not above 30 years as on 01st January 2019 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd January 1989 and not later than 01st January 1996 (both dates inclusive).
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through LIC HFL official Notification 2019 for more reference.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institute/Board recognised by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 01.01.2019.
- Proper document from Board/University for having declared the result on or before 01.01.2019 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/Institute.
- In case the result of a particular exam is posted on the website of the University/Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation/Post-graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only.
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%
- Online Examination and Interview
a) Online Exam
- Online examination will be of objective type, multiple choice of total two hours duration comprising the following sections:
||No. of Questions
- The online examination will be in English language only. There will be a penalty for wrong answers in the online examination. For every wrong answer to a question given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- LIC HFL reserves the right to fix the minimum cut- off marks, section wise as well as on total in the online examination in order to finalize the number of candidates to be called for the Interview. The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile method.
- Decision of the Company in this regard shall be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The first three sections of the online examination are only qualifying sections and the final merit list of online examination will be solely based on the marks obtained in the Professional Knowledge section of online examination.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit solely based on the Marks in Professional Knowledge section of Online Examination will be called for interview. Candidates who do not attend the Interview or who do not obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the Interview shall be disqualified from further selection.
- Shortlisting of candidates for interview will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called). In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification, etc.) he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- The final merit list and selection of candidates will be done on the basis of combined marks of Professional Knowledge section of Online Examination and Interview strictly according to the merit ranking, subject to minimum qualifying marks in the Interview. The Company reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary.
- Selected candidate will have to undergo Medical Examination and will be appointed as Assistant Manager-Legal subject to him/her being found medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by LIC HFL for this purpose.
- The starting basic pay of Rs. 32,815/- per month in the scale of 32815 – 1685(14) – 56405 – 1755(3) – 61670 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable
- Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 56,000/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
- There will be a probation period of 1 year from the date of appointment as Assistant Manager which may be extended for a maximum period of 1 year.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates are necessarily required to apply Online through LIC HFL’s website www.lichousing.com under the heading “Careers”. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01st January 2019 are required to log in to the LIC HFL’s website and click on “Careers” and go to “Job Opportunities” to open the page “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGERS – LEGAL”. Option is available on the page to view the Detailed Advertisement and also to Apply Online, which will redirect the candidates to the online registration page
- The candidate is required to keep details about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly.
- The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the valid and acceptable photo identity and the candidate should bring the same identity proof at the time of online examination. The certificate/mark sheets should bear the same name of the candidate. The name of the candidate’s father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate/mark sheets.
- Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration (text given below) as per the specifications given in “GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING AND UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS” mentioned at the end. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- In the event of the candidate, not being able to fill the data in one go, candidate can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. Email/SMS indicating the provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent on the mobile number and email address provided during registration. Candidates can reopen the saved data using provisional Registration Number and Password and edit the particulars, if needed. The facility will be available for three times in all. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the data and pay fees to complete the registration process.
- A valid personal Email ID and Mobile No. should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. All sort of communication/intimation will be sent to registered email id/mobile no.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- Assistant Manager-Legal Rs.500/- [GST @ 18% will be charged on Application Fee]
- The above fee is applicable to all candidates and non-refundable. Candidates should pay the requisite fee through online mode only. Applicants have to bear the transaction charges as applicable for online payment.
Mode of Payment
- Payment of Application Fee via Online Mode: Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through ONLINE MODE only
- Candidates should fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on “SUBMIT” button available at the bottom of the Online Application page. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Registration Number and Password. An email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent on the mobile number and email address provided during registration. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the valid and acceptable photo identity and the candidate should bring the same identity proof at the time of online examination. The certificate/mark sheets should bear the same name of the candidate. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. The name of the candidate’s father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate/mark sheets.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the registration, a registration number and password will be generated. Candidates should note their registration number and password.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, candidates are advised to login again using their Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same is not being generated, online transaction might not have been successful.
- There is a facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Start of Online Registration and Payment of Fees 02nd December 2019
- End of Online Registration and Payment of Fees 16th December 2019
- Online Examination (tentative): 27th January 2020
- Note: In case of any query while filling up the online application form, payment of fee/intimation charges, etc., the applicant may send the query at http://cgrs.ibps.in/