Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 135 Trainee Apprentice Posts
Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Trainee Apprentices under National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS).
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online and send print of duly filled online application along with photocopies of related documents to mentioned address latest by November, 30th 2019
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Candidates belonging to the districts of KRCL jurisdiction in the states of Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka will be given preference. The details of as under:
- Name of Vacancies: Trainee Apprentice
- Job Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- No of Vacancies: 135 Posts
- BE(Civil) – 17
- BE (Electrical) – 17
- BE (Electronic & Telecommunications) – 13
- BE (Mechanical) – 5
- Diploma (Civil) – 12
- Diploma (Electrical) – 15
- BE (Civil) – 5
- BE (Electrical) – 3
- BE (Electronic & Telecommunications) – 2
- Diploma (Civil) – 5
- Diploma (Electrical) – 3
- BE (Civil) – 8
- BE (Electrical) – 10
- BE (Electronic & Telecommunications) – 3
- Diploma (Civil) – 7
- Diploma (Electrical) – 10
- Stipend shall be payable as per following
- For Graduate Engineers – Rs.4984/- pm
- For Diploma Holders – Rs.3542/- pm
- The candidate is not eligible for any TA/DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. KRCL will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
- The candidate, who is enrolled as an Apprentice Trainee for training in KRCL, is required to possess an Aadhaar linked Bank Account in his own name and PAN card to receive stipend
See: Entrance Exams for Railways Recruitment
Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Notification Published on September, 18th 2019
- Online Application Forms will be received by November, 30th 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy November, 30th 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Candidates belonging to the districts of KRCL jurisdiction i.e. Raigad, Ratnagiri and Sindhdurg from State of Maharashtra, North Goa and South Goa from the State of Goa and Uttara Kannada, Udupi and Dakshina Kannada from the State of Karnataka will be given preference for enrolment for training.
- Candidates should have the Educational qualifications indicated for notified training in the notification from recognized Institutes/ Universities/ Boards as on the closing date of the application. The details of academic qualifications are as under.
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technology or regular B.E or full time regular Diploma in the listed fields from recognized Board/University. The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will be summed up to arrive at an aggregate percentage
- No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester/year.
- BE (Electrical): Four years bachelor degree in i) Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or ii)Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE
- BE (Mechanical): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Industrial / Automobile /Production Engineering from a Recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE
- BE (S&T): Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in i) Electrical/Electronics/Information technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer engineering or MSC electronics Or ii) a combination of any substream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE
- BE (Civil): Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE
- Diploma (Civil): Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from the university/Institute recognized by AICTE
- Diploma (Electrical): Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any substream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronic from recognized university/ Institute
- Minimum age of candidate shall be 21 years and Maximum age shall be 25 years as on 31st July 2019. There will be upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC-NCL candidates.
- The relaxation in upper age limit for the following categories/ communities in the table below is applicable subject to submission of requisite certificates at the time of DV
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
- OBC- Non-Creamy Layer Candidates – 3 years
- Candidates should satisfy minimum standard of physical fitness as prescribed in the notification and the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trade
- The medical fitness shall be certified by a KRCL’s Medical Authority in respective medical category. The expenses for Medical examination shall be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates who have already undergone or currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under National Apprentice Training Scheme in any Govt. /Public Sector Undertaking/Private Industrial Organization are not eligible to apply.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- The candidates will be selected for training based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in relevant field.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- Candidates equalling to 1.5 times then the no. of seats notified shall be called for document verification. Selected Candidates are required to undergo prescribed medical fitness.
- Land loser candidates, i.e. those land losers candidates who have lost their land for the Konkan Railway Project shall be given preference in selection for apprenticeship training. The definition of land loser candidate is as under: “Land loser candidates are either Self whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project, irrespective of the percentage of land lost or his/her Sons, Spouse, Unmarried Daughters, paternal Grandsons, paternal Unmarried Grand Daughters only”.
- Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria
- The candidates should keep ready the following particulars at the time of filling up the application form:
- Active email ID and Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Enrolment/Registration details of Apprenticeship portal (if any).
Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidate shall fill in application only through the link provided on the official website of KRCL.
- The candidates shall have to apply online on www.konkanrailway.com under the Quick Links → https://nats.konkanrailway.com
- Read all the information and instructions detailed in the notification thoroughly before starting the filling up of the application. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of the notification correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
- Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfil all eligibility conditions prescribed for the training as on the closing date for submitting application.
- Candidate has to register his candidature in order to start with. A registration number will be generated. This registration number will be sent to the candidates through registered mobile no. and email ID.
- Once the registration is done he/she needs to fill in all the necessary information and submit the application form
- Application form needs to be filled in carefully. Candidates should enter their name, father’s name and date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/SSC/High school examination certificate or an equivalent certificate ONLY
- In case of name change, candidates should indicate their changed name only in the application. However other details should match with the Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Date of such change (Or) application for such change should be prior to the date of submission of the application. Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of DV.
- Candidates applying for training have to pay the prescribed processing fee as per their category detailed below.
- For all Candidates except the fee concession categories (Non Refundable) – Rs.100/-
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Female/Minorities/Economically Weaker Section / physically handicapped – Nil
Modes of Payment of Fee
- Online fee payment through Internet Banking or Debit/Credit Cards will be accepted upto 18th November 2019 till 23:59 Hrs. The payment gateway is integrated with the online application form. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit to website of Konkan railway www.konkanrailway.com, see their email as well as SMS on their mobile phone provided by them at the time of filing of application form for correspondence regarding their applications.