KIOCL Limited announces Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 for 25 posts
KIOCL Limited Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 – KIOCL Limited is inviting application from the eligible candidates for 25 Posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online only through the official website
Educational qualification required and other details, in brief, for informational purpose only in interest are given below
KIOCL Limited Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- KIOCL Limited, Schedule “A” Miniratna, 100% EOU, profit making CPSU, having its Pelletization Complex and Blast Furnace Unit at Mangaluru and Corporate Office at Bengaluru invites applications for the following posts
- Name of Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- No. of Vacancies: 25 Nos. (UR-12, SC-04, ST-01, OBC-08. Out of the total posts, 01 post is reserved for PWD candidate)
Discipline wise vacancies:
i) Mechanical: 12 posts
ii) Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 07 posts
iii) Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation & Control: 04 posts
iv) Computer Science: 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for KIOCL Limited Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Engineering Degree in respective discipline from a recognized University with minimum 75% marks (65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates) aggregate of all semesters.
- Candidates should have passed their Engineering Degree during the year 2016-17 & 2017-18.
- Should have appeared for GATE 2018 exam
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) categories
- Age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities (degree of disability 40% or above) is 5 years for candidates belonging to General, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST categories.
- Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed in the E0 level (In the Pay scale of Rs.16400-40500/- or such corresponding scale as amended from time to time on a commencing basic pay of Rs.16400/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Company’s rules
- After successful completion of the probation, they will be confirmed and placed in the pay scale of Rs.20600-46500/- (E1) or such corresponding scale as amended from time to time.
- GATE Rank
- Personal Interview
- The date, time and venue of interview will be intimated by email. The candidates called for interview shall present mandatorily the following documents at the time of interview for certificates verification.
Application Process for KIOCL Limited Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018
- The candidates need to apply online in current opening section of KIOCL website (www.kioclltd.in) from 10th December 2018 to 04th January 2019. Candidate should click on online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information.
- Candidate needs to enter GATE score secured in 2018 GATE exam. Candidate also needs to provide details about his/her enrollment id/email address, registration id and date of birth. Candidate needs to enclose GATE score sheet while sending downloaded application.
- Candidates appeared in different GATE paper (other than that of their Qualifying Engineering Discipline) will not be considered for further selection procedure.
- Candidates must pay Rs.1000/- as Application Fee. Fee can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of KIOCL Limited, payable at Bengaluru.
- For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement
KIOCL Limited Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10th December 2018
- Closing Date of Online Application: 04th January 2019
- Last Date of receipt of system generated Print-out: 10th January 2019