Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Probationary Clerks Posts
Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2019 – Karnataka Bank notification regarding filling of Probationary Clerks Job Vacancies. The Bank organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having Any Graduate qualifications.
The job applications for Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2019 will be accepted online on or before 20th July 2019. We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here.
Also See : Bank PO
- Karnataka Bank, a leading technologically advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Clerks to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2019
- Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (First Class)/equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university. Candidates should be graduates as on 01st July 2019. Those who are awaiting results of degree exam/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply
- Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state languages along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate.
- *% of marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semesters/years by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective of honours / optional subjects, etc., if any. Instead of marks, if Grade/CGPA is awarded, only candidates securing CGPA/Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed.
- Maximum 26 years as on 01st July 2019 [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02nd July 1993]. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By Online Test tentatively scheduled on 03-08-2019 at Bengaluru, Delhi, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai and Mysuru Centres. However, the Bank reserves the right to change the centre/venue depending upon the administrative exigencies/requirements
- Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview.
- No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the test/interview. Selected candidates should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years failing which they are required to pay liquidated damages as may be prescribed in the appointment offer
Appointment & Emoluments
- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank
- Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current CTC will be approximately Rs.37000/- per month)
Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply online only between 10th July 2019 to 20th July 2019 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank’s website after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted
- Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website (www.karnatakabank.com) under the heading “DOWNLOAD EXAMINATION CALL LETTER FOR ONLINE TEST” for downloading examination call letters for online test tentatively scheduled on 03rd August 2019
- Intimation for downloading examination call letter will also be sent through email/SMS
- Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for examination call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the examination call letter
- Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the exam call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the exam centre with (i) Examination Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the examination call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Rs.600/- [Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST candidates] plus applicable GST
Payment of Application Fees (Through Online Mode)
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated
Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Opening date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee: 10th July 2019
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee: 20th July 2019