J&K Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 1200 Banking Associate 1200 Post
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Banking Associates Vacancy at 1200 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 10th November 2018. Other details of J&K Bank Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
J&K Bank Recruitment of Associates 2018
- Applications are invited from permanent residents of J&K State, fulfilling the eligibility criteria for appointment of Banking Associate in J&K Bank. Candidates selected will be posted anywhere in India.
- Profile Name: Banking Associates
- Total No. Vacancies: 1200 Posts (As per District-wise requirement) Reservation for Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe Candidates are as per the Policy
J&K Bank Associate Recruitment 2018 Emoluments/Pay Band
- Starting basic pay is Rs.13075/ – (With 2 Advance increments) in the scale of Rs.11765 -655/3 -13730 -815/3 -16175 -980/4 -20095 -1145/7 – 28110 -2120/1 -30230 -1310/1 -31540 & other perks applicable to Banking Associates.
J&K Bank Associate Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
- Those who have completed their Graduation (or) Post Graduation in any stream with 55% marks can apply for these J&K Bank jobs 2018. Educational qualifications should be from a recognized University/Institute (UGC/AICTE approved) & the result should have been declared on or before 01st October 2018. (The fraction of percentage arrived will be ignored i.e. 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%).
- All applicants who are wishing to apply these J&K Bank jobs for Banking Associates must have age in between 18 years to 32 years (as on 01st January 2018). Those who lies in this age criteria are eligible to apply online for this J&K Bank recruitment process 2018.
- The general category candidates born before 02nd January 1986 & after 01st January 2000 are not eligible to apply.
- On the basis of Examination
- For General Candidates – Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.600/-
Payment of Fees (Online Mode)
- The Candidates will pay the requisite fee (Rs.800/- for General Category & Rs.600/- for Schedule Caste (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) Category) to be paid through online mode. No other Mode of payment is available.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
J&K Bank Associate Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Eligible candidates may apply online at J&K Bank’s website (www.jkbank.com) from 24th October 2018 to 10th November 2018
- Before Applying, Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited through Online mode.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://www.jkbank.com under careers link regularly for details and updates. No other mode of communication will be used in case of any change/update.
- The Candidates will pay the requisite fee (800/- for General Category & 600/- for Schedule Caste (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) Category) to be paid through online mode. No other Mode of payment is available.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Download Advertisement – Click Here
J&K Bank Associate Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Detailed notification will be available from 10 October 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24th October 2018
- Submission of Online Application: 10th November 2018