JK Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 250 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy
Applications are invited from permanent residents of J&K State, fulfilling the eligibility criteria for appointment of Probationary Officer (PO) in J&K Bank. Candidates selected will be posted anywhere in India.
Online Applications for J&K bank recruitment are invited by Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd from 20th October 2018 to 06th November 2018 for 250 vacancies.
Post Details announced by J&K Bank
- Eligible candidates who aspire to join J&K Bank as Probationary Officer are required to register online for the Recruitment Process. The process will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Mains examination & Interview.
- Organization Name: Jammu And Kashmir Bank
- Job Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Job Location: Jammu And Kashmir
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 250 Posts
- (As per District-wise requirement) Reservation for Scheduled Caste / Schedule Tribe Candidates are as per the Policy
Eligibility to apply for the announced JK Bank Recruitment
- Graduate/Post-graduate with 60% marks and above: Educational qualifications should be from a recognized University/Institute (UGC/AICTE approved) & the result should have been declared on or before 01.10.2018. (The fraction of percentage arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%).
- Category – 18-30 years as on 01st January 2018
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Relaxation of 5 years i.e., 18 – 35 years as on 01st January 2018. The general category candidates born before 02nd January 1988 & after 01st January 2000 are not eligible to apply.
Calculation of Percentage
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any
- This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
Examination Pattern according to the JK bank recruitment notification 2018
- It will be conducted in multiple phases:
- English – 30 questions (30 marks, 20 minutes)
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 questions (35 marks, 20 minutes)
- Reasoning ability -35 questions (35 marks, 20 minutes)
- Total 100 Questions/Marks
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut off marks to be decided. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the bank depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Exam
b) Main Examination
- General/Financial Awareness – 50 questions (50 marks, 35 minutes)
- General English – 40 questions (40 marks, 35 minutes)
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude – 50 questions (50 marks, 45 minutes)
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 questions (50 marks, 45 minutes)
- Total 190 Questions/Marks (160 Minutes)
- The Scores of Online Exam are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
- *Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
Exam Centres for J&K Bank Recruitment As per the JK bank recruitment notification 2018
- Candidates will be required to give choice of Six (6) Centres, out of which at least three (3) centres must be situated outside J&K state. However, any centre, other than those opted by the candidates, can also be allotted
- The examination centres are available at following districts/Outside J&K state:
- J&K State = Awantipora, Baramulla, Srinagar, Jammu, Samba, Pulwama, Leh
- Outside J&K State = Delhi NCR, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Pathankot, Ludhiana, Chandigarh – Mohali
- Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs.23700 in the scale of Rs.23700 -980/7 – 30560 -1145/2 -32850 -1310/7 – 42020 & other perks applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I
- Eligible candidates may apply online at J&K Bank official website (www.jkbank.com) from 20th October 2018 to 06th November 2018
- Before Applying, Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited through Online mode.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://www.jkbank.com under careers link regularly for details and updates. No other mode of communication will be used in case of any change/update.
Payment of Fees (Online Mode) for J&K Bank Recruitment 2017-18
- The Candidates will pay the requisite fee (Rs.1000/- for General Category & Rs.800/- for SC & ST Category to be paid through online mode. No other Mode of payment is available.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
Important Dates for J&K Bank Recruitment 2017-18
- Detailed notification will be available from 10 October 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20th October 2018
- Submission of Online Application: 06th November 2018