IRCTC Recruitment 2018 for Retired Indian Railway Employees for Post of Consultant
IRCTC Recruitment 2018 – The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has released recruitment notification for the position of Consultant. The recruitment will be done on temporary basis for retired staff at nine different locations across India.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position before 25th June 2018
- No. of Vacancies: 09 Posts
- Guwahati, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bilaspur, Bhubaneswar, Secunderabad and Bangalore
- The posts are exclusively for retired employees of Indian Railways (IR) with a minimum work experience of 20 years in operation or commercial departments in Zonal or Divisional Railways
- The maximum age limit to apply for the position is 62 years
- The remuneration of Consultants shall be 80% of (Last Pay Drawn Less Pension & DA thereon at the time of engagement). The consultants so engaged will get consultancy fees as a lump sum.
- She/he will not be entitled for any additional allowance/perk
- The interested applicants may send their latest resume along with supporting documents at the concerned railway location mentioned above latest by 25th June 2018
- For address and other necessary details, click here
- Last Date for Receiving Application is 25th June 2018