Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 70 Junior Engineering Assistant Posts
IOCL Recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineering Assistant – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Bongaigaon Refinery published an official notification for Recruitment of Junior Engineer Assistant for 70 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 02nd January 2019. You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. important links and important dates.
Also see : Latest Jobs 2019
IOCL Recruitment 2018 Details
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Refinery at Bongaigaon (Assam).
- Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Name of the Posts: Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA)
- Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- Job Location: Dhaligaon
- No. of Posts: 70 Vacancies
No of Vacancies
- IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Production) – 53 Posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Electrical) – 03 Posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Mechanical) – 12 Posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Instrumentation) – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2018
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production)
- 3 years regular Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Indian university/Institute with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Junior Eng. Assistant-IV (Electrical)/Junior Technical Assistant-IV:
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/Institute with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved /identified for PwBD positions.
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Mechanical)
- 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions or; Matric with ITI (Fitter Trade) course with an Apprenticeship Training in Mechanical Discipline.
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation)
- 3 years full time Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/ identified for PwBD positions.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31st December 2018 for General candidates. Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) against reserved positions.
- Further, the period of Apprenticeship training shall be considered towards experience and relaxation in age shall be given to that extent. Training period (other than Apprenticeship Training in relevant trade /discipline) shall not be counted towards experience. Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education for passing matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of Age.
Consideration for Ex-Apprentices- Age/Experience:
- Period of Apprenticeship training in Bongaigaon Refinery, IOCL, is covered under the experience criteria notified in this advt. relevant to a post will be considered for relaxation in age.
- Further, period of Apprenticeship training in Bongaigaon Refinery, IOCL is covered under the experience criteria notified in this advt. relevant to a post may be considered as experience. However, in such cases, relaxation towards age shall not be available.
- Selection will be based on Performance in Written Test of 2(two) hours duration followed by Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) for the shortlisted candidates. SPPT will be of qualifying nature with no marks to be assigned.
- Candidates securing minimum of 40% marks in the written test will qualify for SPPT.
- The minimum qualifying marks in written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for SPPT or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:2 for SPPT subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test.
- JEA – Rs.11,900 – 32,000/-
IOCL Recruitment 2018 Application form
- Before applying online, a candidate must have an active e-mail ID and mobile number and the same must remain valid for at least one year as all communications to them will take place only through e-mail and SMS alerts.
- All candidates should have the relevant certificates/testimonials/documents/proofs pertaining to age, caste, educational qualifications, post qualification experience, large industry estd. balance sheet, Disability Certificate (where applicable), Discharge Certificate (where applicable) etc. ready before applying online.
- All candidates must have scanned copy of coloured passport size photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50kb) ready before applying online. The photograph and Signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website of IOCL www.iocl.com and apply online. The website will remain open from 24th December 2018 to 02nd January 2019.
- Only online mode of applications will be accepted. Only online mode of applications will be accepted
IOCL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Date of Opening of Online Application: 24th December 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 02nd January 2019