IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 37 Junior Engineer Assistant Posts
IOCL Panipat Refinery Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited Panipat refinery invites online applications from result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise.
- Junior Engineering Assistant –IV (production): Total posts: 33
- Junior Engineer Assistant –IV (Mech Fitter-cum-rigger)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV: Total Posts: 2
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV: 2
See: Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Panipat Refinery Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2019
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production):
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
- Experience:Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
Junior Engineer Assistant –IV (Mech Fitter-cum-rigger)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV:
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class.
- Experience:Minimum one year of post qualification experience in maintenance/overhauling of rotary equipment such as Compressors, Gas/Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals/Dry gas seals, Bearings (Journal/Anti-friction), Safety valves, etc; in Petroleum Refinery/Petrochemical/Heavy Chemical/Fertilizer/Power Plants/large industrial establishment.
Junior Engineering Assistant –IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV:
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
- Experience:Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analyzers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing etc.,in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers /Power Plants/ Gas Processing Industry/ large industrial establishments.
- The candidate’s age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 30th Nov. 2019.
- Relaxation in age up to 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- PwBD candidates will be allowed age-relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC and up to 13 years for OBC candidates), if considered against reserved positions.
- Relaxation to Ex-servicemen will be allowed as per Govt. Guidelines i.e in case of EXM, Period of actual military service will be deducted from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit by more than three years, he shall be considered to be fulfilling the age criteria.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- The pay scale is Rs. 11,900-32000/-
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
IOCL Panipat Refinery Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website of IOCL www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line. The website will remain open from 29.10.2019 (10:00 Hrs) to 29.11.2019 (17:00 Hrs). Only online mode of applications will be accepted. All future communication with candidates will take place only through website / email / mobile phone. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
- After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to the Chief Employee Relations Manager, HR Department, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat, Haryana-132140, along with all supporting documents as per Annexure-II & a photograph under self attestation, by ordinary post so as to reach us by 02.12.2019.
IOCL Panipat Refinery Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date of opening of online Application: 29th Oct. 2019
- Last Date of submission of online Application: 29th Nov. 2019
- Last Date of Receipt of printout of online Application: 02nd Nov. 2019
- Form Along with supporting documents:
- Tentative Date of written test: 08th Dec. 2019
- Likely date of publication of written test result: 20th Dec. 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs