IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 163 Apprentice Posts at Refineries Division, Mathura
IOCL Mathura Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company invites applications from candidates for engagement as ApprenticesatMathura Refinery under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended) in the Trade / Discipline mentioned below.
IOCL Mathura Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Trade Apprentice-Attendant operator (Chemical Plant): 25 posts
- Trade Apprentice- Fitter: Mechanical: 20 posts
- Trade Apprentice (boiler) – Mechanical: 15 posts
- Trade Apprentice- Mechanical: 20 posts
- Technician Apprentice- Mechanical: 20 posts
- Technician Apprentice: Electrical: 20 posts
- Technician Apprentice: Instrumentation:15 posts
- Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant): 10 posts
- Trade Apprentice: Accountant: 3 posts
- Trade Apprentice: Data Entry Operator: 5 posts
- Trade Apprentice: Data Entry Operator: (Skill Certificate Holders): 5 posts
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Mathura Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Trade Apprentice: 3 years B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry)
- Trade Apprentice– Fitter: Matric with two years ITI course
- Trade Apprentice (boiler) – Mechanical: 3 years B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)
- Trade Apprentice- Mechanical: 3 years diploma in Chemical Engg. /Refinery & Petrochemical Engg.
- Technician Apprentice- Mechanical: 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engg.
- Technician Apprentice: Electrical: 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engg.
- Technician Apprentice: Instrumentation: 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engg.
- Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant): 3 year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com
- Trade Apprentice: Accountant: 3 year B.Com
- Trade Apprentice: Data Entry Operator: Class XII pass
- Trade Apprentice– Data Entry Operator (Skill certificate holder): Class XII pass with skill certificate holder in ‘Domestic data Entry operator’.
- The prescribed qualification for Class XII / Graduate / Diploma holders should be from a recognized Board/ University/Institute as a regular full time course in the relevant trade/discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the seats reserved for them) in aggregate. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Class XII/ITI (Fitter)/Degree/Diploma examinations, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application as per the norms adopted by Board/University/Institute. Candidates will have to furnish a certificate from the concerned University/Institute regarding the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks with reference to their CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade at the time of document verification failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- For ITI qualification in the relevant trade, eligibility shall be pass marks. Only regular full time ITI course recognised by NCVT/SCVT shall be considered.
Note: For more details on Eligibility Criteria, please check the official website.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum age shall be 24 years as on 31.10.2019for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD
- candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.2.Marksheet/Certificate issued by the Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation (Class X) Examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of age.
- Reservation, Concessions & relaxations to candidates belonging to SC/ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PwBD/Economically weaker sections.
See: Government Jobs
- Selection will be based on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the written test (of two hours duration) and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
IOCL Mathura Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Applications are invited by Indian Oil for Apprenticeship at its Refineries at Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon (all 3 in Assam) Barauni (Bihar), Vadodara (Gujarat), Haldia (West Bengal), Mathura (UP), Panipat (Haryana)and Paradip(Odisha).
- A candidate can apply for an apprenticeship in any one of the Refinery unit of his choice.
- Option for exercising the choice of a Refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 10.00 hours on 25.10.2019 and close at 17.00 hours on 15.11.2019.A candidate desirous of applying for Mathura Refinery should exercise the choice of “Mathura Refinery” provided in application menu.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a trade/discipline, may visit the website www.iocl.comgo to “Show All” under ‘What’s New’ > go to Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division>Select Trade/Discipline>Select the link for Mathura Refinery. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least the next year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email/SMS alerts. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the On-line Application Form and its final submission.
- The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
- Incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria/parameters and applications received in mode/form other than on-line mode shall be treated as “Rejected”.
- A copy of on-line application shall be retained by the candidate for reference and produced for verification at the time of Document Verification.
- Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through the websites. https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/main_special_apprsep19.aspx, www.iocl.com or through email
IOCL Mathura Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date of opening of online application: 25th Oct. 2019
- Last Date of submission of online application: 15th Nov. 2019
- Tentative Date for download of admit card by candidates: 20th Nov. to 23rd Nov. 2019
- Tentative Date of written test: 24th Nov. 2019
- Tentative Date of publication of written test result: 29th Nov. 2019
- Tentative Date of document verification: 04th Dec. to 11th Dec. 2019
See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation