Indian Postal Department Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 3650 Vacant Posts of ABM, ABPM and Dak Sevak
Indian Postal Department ABM, ABPM and Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 – Indian Postal Department, Maharashtra invites applications for recruitment of Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master and Dak sevaks.
Indian Postal Department Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
- BPM- Branch Post Master
- ABPM- Assistant Branch Post Master
- Dak Sevak
No. of Posts: 3650
See: Government Jobs
- Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs. 12000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs. 14500/-
- Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/ Level 1 in TRCA slab: Rs. 10000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs. 12000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Postal Department ABM, ABPM and Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th Standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized board of school education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25th June 2018. The candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language:
- The candidate should have studied the local languages at least up to 10th standard (as compulsory or elective subjects) as declared by the state government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the constitution of India.
Basic Computer Training:
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (I) above will be required to furnish Basic computer training course certificate of at least 60 days duration from any computer training course certificate of at least 60 days duration from any computer training institute run by Central Government /State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
- Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any head post office or other identified post offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- Between 18 years to 40 years respectively as on 01st Nov. 2019
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Selection will be made as per the merit list.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th
- Standard of approved boards aggregated to percentage.
Indian Postal Department Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through official website.
- For applying online candidates should submit the application by providing information of registration number to proceed to fill up the subsequent information. Documents once uploaded against one registration number will available for submission of subsequent posts or for other circles. Hence, candidates need not upload any document further. The candidates need to upload the following documents in the formats and sizes as prescribed; hence it is advised to keep the scanned copy of the following documents
- SSC certificate
- DOB Proof
- Computer certificate
- Community certificate
- Photo and signature
Indian Postal Department Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for application: 30th Nov. 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs