Indian Oil Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 131 Apprentice Posts
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Applications are invited by IOCL for the recruitment of the post of Apprentice. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 26th November 2019.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
Name of Post: Apprentices in Western region (Marketing division)
No. of Posts: 131
Category wise vacancy details:
- For UR: 90
- For EWS: 11
- For SC: 12
- For ST: 19
- For OBC: 31
- For PWD: 05
- Total No. of Seats: 31
See: Government Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
The candidate must have done 3 year diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31st Oct. 2019.
- The selection will be made on the basis of the written examination.
- The written test will be conducted at Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Raipur, Panjim and Silvassa.
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online through official website.
Instructions to apply:
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com
- Only online mode of applications will be accepted
- After filling up of the online application, the scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/marksheet) prescribed educational qualification , caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Opening date of online application: 23rd October 2019
- Closing date of online application: 26th November 2019
- Tentative date of written test: 15th December 2019
See: Fresher Jobs 2019