Indian Air Force Airman Recruitment in Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) 02/2020
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 – Indian Air Force offers opportunities for Male Indian/Nepalese Citizens from State of Tamil Nadu, State of Kerala, UT of Puducherry, UT of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and UT of Lakshadweep Islands to join as Airmen. The Recruitment Test for Group “X” (Education Instructor) Trade will be held at Indoor Stadium of Dept. of Physical Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
IAF Airmen Notification 2020 Details
- Name of the Conducting Authority: Indian Air Force (IAF)
- Name of the Posts: Airmen in Group “X” (Education Instructor)
- Total No. of Vacant posts: Various
- Type of Job: Current Govt Jobs
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- For Graduates: Candidates should be born between 19 July 1995 and 01 July 2000 (both days inclusive).
- For Post-Graduates: Aspirants should be born between 19 July 1992 and 01 July 2000 (both days inclusive).
- The upper age limit is 25 years for graduates and 28 years for postgraduate candidates respectively, as on the date of enrolment. Married candidates are eligible if their age on the date of enrolment is above 22 years.
See: AFCAT 2019 (II) Notification
- Aspirants should have completed BA with English as one of the subjects or B.Sc with Physics/ Psychology/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ IT / Computer Science/ Statistics as one of the subjects or BCA with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed degree with minimum 50% marks from a government recognized institute OR
- MA in English/ Psychology or M.Sc in Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ IT or MCA with 50% marks and B.Ed degree with minimum 50% marks from a Government recognized institute.
- Graduation, Post-Graduation and B.Ed programs should be recognized by UGC/ NCTE/ Competent accreditation authority
Physical Standards and Medical Standards
- Height: 152.5 cm
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Visual Acuity: 6/36 each eye correctable to 6/9 each eye
- Maximum limits of Ref Error: Not exceeding +3.50D including astigmatism
- Colour Vision: CP-III
See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
Group “X” (Education Instructor) Trade
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) – PFT consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 6 minutes 30 Seconds (upto 27 Years of Age) and within 7 Minutes (for candidates above 27 years of age). Candidates shall also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test
- Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/track pant.
- Written Test – Written Test is divided into two parts and will be conducted separately as follows:
- Written Test (Objective) – This test contains two subjects English and GK & CA (General knowledge & Current Affairs) having 25 questions each. Questions are of multiple choice and duration of examination will be 45 minutes (for both subjects). Negative marking is applicable to this part of examination as per the instructions vide Para 19 (c), below
- Written Test (Subjective) – All candidates who pass written (Objective) shall only be permitted to appear in this test. This test contains two questions, one essay writing and one precis writing. This part of examination carries 25 marks and the duration of exam is 35 minutes. Negative marking is NOT applicable in this part
Marking Pattern for Written Test (Objective)
- 01 mark for every correct answer. (ii) Nil (0) marks for un-attempted question
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer or choosing more than one option as answer
- During the training period, selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month
- On the successful completion of training, the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP) and Group ‘X’ Pay shall be Rs. 40,600/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable).
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
- Interested and eligible candidates need to remain present at below
- Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be available ONLY on our web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in and No Intimation shall be given in any News Paper/Any Other Media
- All candidates are required to see the website of this office from time to time.
- Copies of the display list will also be sent to District Magistrate of Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu (through Airmen Selection Centre) and will also be available at Central Airmen Selection Board web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in
- The inclusion of names of the candidates in the PSL depends upon the performance of the candidates in the rally
- Inclusion of name in the PSL does not guarantee automatic enrolment. Enrolment is strictly in order of merit from the PSL subject to medical fitness, availability of vacancies, not exceeding the age of 25/28 years (for graduates/post-graduates) on date of enrolment and meeting other laid down eligibility criteria as and when called for enrolment
- The validity of PSL shall be 06 months from the date of display and shall be applicable only for Intake No. 02/2020.
- Any Corrigendum/Changes/Updates shall be available ONLY on our webportal www.airmenselection.cdac.in and no intimation shall be given in any news paper/any other media
- Online Application Start 17th October 2019 to 21st October 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 21st October 2019
- IAF Recruitment Rally Date: 17th October up to 23rd October 2019
- The Recruitment Test for Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade will be held at Indoor Stadium of Dept. of Physical Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu-641046 as per the selection programme is given below.
- Rally Venue: Indoor Stadium of Dept. of Physical Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- All the districts of the State of Tamil Nadu, UT of Puducherry and UT of Andaman and Nicobar
- 17th October 2019: Physical Fitness Test, Written Test (Objective) and Written Test (Subjective) Islands
- 18th October 2019: Adaptability Test – 1, Instructional Ability Test
- 19th October 2019: Adaptability Test – 2
- 20th October 2019: Reserve Day
- 21st October 2019: Physical Fitness Test, Written Test (Objective) Written Test (Subjective)
- All the districts of the State of Kerala and UT of Lakshadweep Islands
- 22nd October 2019: Adaptability Test – 1, Instructional Ability Test
- 23rd October 2019: Adaptability Test – 2
See: Indian Army Entrance Exams