IFGTB Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Multi Tasking Staff and Lower Division Clerk Posts
IFGTB MTS and LDC Recruitment 2019 – Applications are invited by Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB) from the eligible candidates for the regular posts of MTS and LDC for the year 2019
Post detail and salary structure:
- Multi Tasking Staff: 14 posts: Rs. 18000/-
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 post: Rs 19,900/-
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IFGTB MTS and LDC Recruitment 2019
- 10th standard pass certificate from recognized board/School.
- Desirable: 3 years or more experience in relevant trade
- 12th standard pass certificate from recognized board. A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter. Or typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
Age Limit for MTS & LDC:
- Not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years. Age relaxation up to 5 years will be allowed for the departmental candidates. Relaxable for government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government of India from time to time. Age relaxation up to 5 years will be allowed for SC and 3 years will be allowed for OBC. No age relaxation for EWS.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the norms of Government of India to the employees already working in central government departments. Age relaxation is permissible to Ex –serviceman as per Govt. of India’s orders in force. There will be no age limit for the permanent employees working in ICFRE/in its institutes/Centres.
- Candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC categories are required to pay a non refundable application fee and processing fee (Rs. 200+100) of Rs. 300/- Through demand draft drawn in favor of “Director, IFGTB”.
- SC/ST /Women/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee of Rs. 200/- However they have to submit Rs. 100/- towards processing fee only through demand draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of ‘Director, IFGTB payable at Coimbatore.
See: Government Jobs
- No interview will be conducted for advertised posts. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the written examination. In case of tie, general rules will be followed to finalize merit list.
- There will be an objective type questions with General Awareness including General Science, Mental Ability & Reasoning, Arithmetic and general English. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the written test. Skill test on typewriter/computer will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates for the post of Lower division clerk.
IFGTB MTS and LDC Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply through offline method.
- Interested/eligible candidates may send the application to ‘The Director, Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding, Forest campus, Cowly Brown Road, R.S Puram, Coimbatore- 641002 (T.N) so as to reach on or before 25/11/2019 by post only. Candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep islands, North east states, Ladakh division of J&K state Lahaul and spiti district and pangi sub division of HP can submit their application on or before 16/122019.
IFGTB MTS and LDC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Last date to apply: 25th Nov. 2019
- Last date to apply for Remote areas: 16th December 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs