HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 4858 Clerk Posts
HSSC Clerks Recruitment 2019 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Panchkula invites online applications for direct recruitment of Clerks for filling up 4858 vacancies in various Department/Board and Corporations.
See: HSSC Clerk 2019 Result declared, here’s how to download
The job applications for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 will be accepted online on or before 08th July 2019 11:59 PM. We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here.
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
- Total No. of Posts: 4425
- Name of the Posts: Clerk
- [Gen – 2354, SC – 913, BCA – 709, BCB – 511, ESW – 371]
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Clerks Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should possess 10+2/10+2 First Division or Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University and Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher education
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 17-42 years
Relaxation in Age
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs).
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be up to 47 years as per Government instructions.
- All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
- Candidates will be selected based on written examination & interview
- Reservation will be as per Haryana Government Instructions – Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1900 (GP) Pre revised now Functional Pay Level 2 FPL Rs 19900.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs.100/- for Gen (Male/Female), Rs.50/- for General (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs.25/- for male of SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only, Rs.13/- for Female of SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only through online
- The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc.
See: Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Latest Clerk Jobs 2019
HSSC Clerks Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hssc.gov.in from 24th June 2019 to 08th July 2019 till 05.00 pm
- The special instructions for online applications as given on website www.hssc.gov.in must be carefully read to help in understanding and filling in the application form.
- No offline form will be accepted. All the relevant columns of the application form should be filled in
HSSC Clerks Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date of publication of HSSC Clerk Notification: 20th June 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24 June 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 08th July 2019 (11:59 PM)
- Closing Date for deposit of fee: 11th July 2019
- HSSC Clerk Exam Date 2019: 22nd July 2019 to 18th August 2019