HPPSC announces Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services/Posts (Class-III, Non Gazetted) Exam 2019
HPPSC Class III Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2019 – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts (Class-III, Non Gazetted) Examination-2019.
The Candidates must apply online through the website. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
HPPSC Class III Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2019 Job Details
- Online applications are invited from the desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to various backlog post(s) to be filled up on the basis of Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts Examination-2019. The detail of the post(s) is as under:
- Cooperation [Inspector/Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies] – 43 (UR=06, UR BPL = 07, UR WFF = 01, S.C. =13, SC BPL =01, S.T. = 01, S.T.BPL= 01, OBC =10 & OBC BPL =03)
- Election [Election Kanungo (Contract basis)] – 07 (UR=02, UR BPL=02, S.C=02 & OBC=01)
- Industries [Extension Officer (Contract basis)] – 04 [UR BPL=01 & SC=03]
- Inspector/Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies – Fixed contractual amount @ Rs.13900/- per month
- Election Kanungo (Contract basis) – Fixed contractual amount @ Rs.11910/- per month
- Extension Officer (Contract basis) – Fixed contractual amount @ Rs.13900/- per month
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Class III Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2019
- Nationality: The Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Minimum Educational Qualification: A Candidate must hold a Bachelor degree of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be a deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possesses an equivalent qualification.
- Note: Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications, which are recognized by the State Government as equivalent to professional or technical degree, would also be eligible for admission to the examination.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh
- Between 18 years and 45 years
- Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01st January 2019
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide SC of H.P. / ST of H.P. / OBC of H.P. /WFF of H.P. / Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh. For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-servicemen of H.P.; age relaxation is as per Government’s instructions issued from time to time
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
- The detail of fee for respective categories is as under:
- General Category – Rs.400/-
- Gen./S.C/ST/OBC BPL – Rs.100/-
- SC of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. & PWD (Gen. PWD/S.C PWD/S.T.) – Rs.100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P. – No Fee
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay requisite Examination Fees through “e-Payment” i.e. through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the above mentioned website
HPPSC Class III Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY FOR APPLYING ONLINE, which are available on the website of the Commission, i.e. http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc; before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the concerned post(s).
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at any later stage.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Application Forms submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway
- Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (Ora) through ORA website is upto 22nd July 2019 till 11:59 P.M. after which the link will be disabled
HPPSC Class III Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 02nd July 2019
- Closing Date of Online Application: 22nd July 2019
See: Fresher Jobs 2019