Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd (HECl), Ranchi announces Non Executive Trainees Recruitment 2018
HEC Ltd Recruitment 2018 – HEC Ltd, Ranchi (Jharkhand) online applications are invited by Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, India (HEC) from 18th December 2018 10:00 AM to 08th January 2019 at 05:00 PM for 150 Vacancies.
All the candidates must and should check the necessary details regarding the recruitment and then apply for the Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Application Form before the last date is 08th January 2019
Also see: Latest Recruitments
HEC Ltd Non-Executive Trainees Notification Details
- Organized Name: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL)
- Posts Name: Non-Executive Trainees
- Category: HECL Public Sector Jobs
- Job Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand
- No. of Posts: 150 Vacancies
HEC Ltd Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Wise Detail:
- Electrician – 13 Posts
- Fitter – 12 Posts
- Machinist – 10 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Forger / Forger cum Heat Treater – 01 Post
- Foundryman / Moulder – 10 Posts
- Welder – 08 Posts
- RCC – 01 Posts
Diploma Engineer Trainee
- Mechanical/ Tool & Die Making – 23 Posts
- Civil – 05 Posts
- Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/ Forge Technology – 10 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Chemical – 07 Posts
- Personnel Trainee – 18 Posts
- Finance Trainee – 08 Posts
- IT Trainee – 04 Posts
Also See : List of Entrance Exams after Graduation
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Ltd Recruitment 2018
- The educational details for the posts is described as:
- ITI Trainee: High School/ Matric or Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical from recognized NCVT/SCVT institute.
- Diploma Engineer Trainee: Diploma of Engineering in relevant discipline
- Personnel Trainee: MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HR/ Finance or equivalent from recognized University or AICTE/UGC approved course with first class 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Finance Trainee: MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HR/ Finance or equivalent from recognized University or AICTE/UGC approved course with first class 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA.
- IT Trainee: B. Tech in IT / MCA or equivalent from recognized University or AICTE/UGC approved course with first class 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Reservation and relaxations will be allowed in accordance with Govt. of India directives for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
- Selection will be on the basis of written test on all India basis followed by Trade Test/Task Observation Test/Aptitude Test of the selected candidates on the basis of their performance in the written test in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of Vacancies or as near as to that.
- Merit List shall be prepared by assigning a weightage of 30% for written test marks and 70% for by Trade Test/Task Observation Test/Aptitude Test marks of the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidate who are willing to apply under Central Govt Jobs will get Stipend Rs.6000 for 1st year, Rs.7000 for 2nd & Rs.8000 for 3rd year ITI trainee as per HEC Engineering recruitment Notification 2018.
Check out latest info on Bank Jobs
HEC Ltd Recruitment 2018 Application Process
- Processing Fee – Rs.800/- only for General and OBC (NCL) and SC/ST and PWD (Persons with Disability) Candidates Exempted from Application Fee
Follow the Following Steps and they are:
- Step-I Registration: To apply log on to http://hecltd.com/jobs-at-hec.php The Online Registration is functional from 10.00 Hrs of 18th December 2018 to 17:00 Hrs of 08th January 2019. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields and Click on the Save Button.
- Before Applying Online, the Candidate must have a Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile no., Scanned copy of recent colored passport size photograph of the candidate with the white background and also a Scanned signature of the candidate.
- Step II Upload Photograph: One recent colored passport size photograph not more than three months old is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the online application. The Photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the photograph should be between 20KB to 50KB.
- Step III Upload Signature: The signature should be minimum 200 dpi (dots per inch) and in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the signature should be between 10KB to 20KB.
- Once candidate submit their data Online, System will display a unique Payment Reference Number and a link for making Payment of Processing Fee
- Step 4 Pay your Application Fee: A link will be provided on the website for payment which would take the candidate to payment portal page only after making the successful registration. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan.
- While making the payment, System will again ask the details of Name, Mobile No. etc. and Payment Reference Number which was generated at the time of applying online.
HEC Ltd Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Online Registration Start Date: 18th December 2018
- Online Registration Closing Date: 08th January 2019 (17.00 Hrs)
- Last Date of Remittance of Processing Fee/Charge in Bank (for already registered candidates only): 10th January 2019 (17.00 Hrs)
- Call Letter on website / E-mail ID: 10-15 days before the date of Written Test/ Trade Test/ Task Observation Test/Aptitude Test