Haryana HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019 for 978 Clerk, Accountant & Assistant Manager Post
Haryana HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019 – The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. (A Scheduled Bank), Chandigarh has issued a latest recruitment notification for the post of Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/ Development Officer in HARCO and 18 District Central Cooperative Banks
A total of 978 vacancies are available at various branches of HARCO Bank in Haryana including Gurgaon, Rohtak, Sonepat, Panipat, Jhajjar, Faridabad etc.
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply for HARCO Bank Vacancy on or before 31st August 2019. HARCO Bank apply link is also given below.
- Advt. No. 8/2019 Date of Publication: 14th August 2019
- Online Registration of Applications: 14th August to 31st August 2019
- Online Payment of Fees: 14th August to 31st August 2019 (till 11.59 PM)
- Online Exam Dates (Preliminary Exam for Clerks): October 2019/November 2019 (Tentative)
- Date for Main Exam for Clerks Online single Exam for Jr. Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/Development Officer: To be announced later on
Details of Haryana Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name: Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd
- Advertisement Number: Advt. No. 8/2019
- Job Name: Clerks, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant & Assistant Manager/ Development Officer
- Job Type: State Govt.
- Job Location: Haryana
- Total Vacancy: 978 Posts
Post Wise Details
- Clerk – 385 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 123 Posts
- Senior Accountant – 35 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ Development Officer – 30 Posts
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Clerk – Graduation with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks from a recognized University
- Junior Accountant – B.Com/B.A with Economics or Math/ B.Sc with Math as one of the subject with atleast 55% marks in aggregate/ B.Tech with atleast 60% marks.
- Senior Accountant – Atleast 55% marks in Commerce or Science with Math or BA with Math or Economics with 3 years experience. OR Atleast 50% marks in M.Com or MA with Math or Economics
- Assistant Manager/ Development Officer – Atleast 60% marks in Graduation in science with Math/ Arts with Economics or Math/ Commerce/B.Tech. OR Post Graduate in Math or Economics or Commerce or Business Administration or Engineering with atleast 55% marks either in Graduation or Post Graduation or Chartered Accountant with atleast 55% marks. OR 50% marks in Post Graduation in Economics or Math or Commerce with CAIIB. OR Master in Banking and Insurance Management with 60% marks.
- Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard
- Candidate appointed/recruited for the post of Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/Development Officer shall have to qualify State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications (SETC) conducted by HARTRON or any other authorized agency approved by the Government within a probation period of two years extendable by one year failing which the services shall be dispensed with. No increment shall be granted in the pay-scale till the test is passed
- M.Tech./ B.Tech (Computers), MCA, BCA or Diploma in Computers from recognized Institutions e.g. Polytechnics
- Basic Computer Literacy Certificate from any recognized centre established under the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) (erstwhile DOEACC Society)
- Haryana State Certificate in Information Technology (HS-CIT) from the authorized learning centers (ALCs) of HKCL.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years on the last date of submission of online applications
Relaxation in Age
- In the case of SC /ST Backward Class(A) & Backward Class(B), the upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years and in case of Ex-Serviceman candidates shall be of 42 years Plus continuous Military Service added by three years.
- Age limit may be relaxed in cases of employees of Govt./ Boards/Corporation/Cooperative Institutions upto 10 years by the competent authority
See: Bank PO Exam 2019
- HARCO Bank will select the aspirants on Online Examination (90 Marks) & Interview (10 Marks).
Downloading of Call Letter
- Candidates will have to visit Bank’s website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will be sent through email
- In case, email is not delivered, Harco Bank will not be responsible
- The online examination shall be conducted at various centers. The candidate shall indicate his/her preference for three centers in the application form from the following
- Chandigarh-Mohali, Ambala, Jind, Karnal, Panipa, Rohtak, Hisar, Sonepat, Gurugram, Faridabad, Yamuna Nagar, Kurukshetra
- Online application are invited for direct recruitment in the Haryana State Coop. Apex Bank Ltd., Chandigarh and 18 District Central Coop. Banks in the State of Haryana of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of The Haryana State Coop. Apex Bank Ltd., Chandigarh herein after referred as Harco Bank i.e. www.harcobank.org.in
- Candidates should fill up the application form only after going through the instructions. The online applications can be filled up from 14th August 2019 to 31st August 2019 (till 11.59 P.M.) thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form
- Examination fee (For each Category) excluding GST
- Rs.600/- for General Category + GST per application
- Rs.300/- + GST for SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) candidates of Haryana only and for female per application.
- No fee for Ex-serviceman of Haryana.
- However, the dependent of ESM are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA & BCB candidates as the case may be. Fee once sent with the application form is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable
- The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallet.
- Candidate who does not fulfill the qualification/eligibility condition on cutoff date need not to apply.