HAL Recruitment 2018 – Trade Apprentice ITI, Apply Now
HAL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Trade Apprentices Posts in HAL, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL India) from 10th December 2018 09:00 AM to 20th December 2018 04:00 PM
Further details, selection procedure, exam pattern and vacancy advertisement can be downloaded from below.
- Vacancy Name: Trade Apprenticeship Vacancies
- Technical Training Institute, Bangalore = Machinist, Fitter, Turner, Welder, Electrician, PASAA, Foundryman, Metal Sheet Worker
- Accessories Division, Lucknow = Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Refrigeration/AC, Draughtsman Mechanical, Sheet-metal Worker, COPA/PASAA
- Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Draughtsman Mechanic- High School (Science and Maths) in (10+2) system or equivalent.
- Electronics Mechanic, Refrigeration and AC, Instrument Mechanic- High School in (10+2) System or equivalent.
- Welder, Sheet Metal Worker-Class 8th pass in 10+2 system or equivalent.
- COPA/PASAA- possessing National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT.
- ITI candidates having National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training) in following Trades: Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Refrigeration/AC, Draughtsman Mechanical, Sheet-metal Worker, COPA/PASAA.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 27 years as on 20th December 2018
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit )05 years for SC/ST candidates 03 years for OBC candidates 10 years to Disabled candidates in respective category is admissible
- Selection will be based on Objective type Written Examination. Written Exam shall consist of question related to trade theory, general maths and general science.
- Written test will be conducted in Hindi medium only. Candidates will mark answers on OMR sheet provided for the purpose. Candidature can be rejected if the Candidate overwrites/ fails to mark/enter/write basic details correctly, completely or/and legibly
- Reservation will be applied as per Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- Interested candidates can apply online. No other medium of application will be accepted. Candidates can register at website http://22.214.171.124/trg. Above link shall open for application from 10th December 2018 (09:00 am) to 20th December 2018 (16:00 hrs)
- Please ensure that the candidate is duly registered on apprenticeship.gov.in and possess valid 10-digit registration number before applying on the given link to apply online for the written test
- Candidates log on to http://hal-india.co.in/
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10th December 2018 (09:00 AM)
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 20th December 2018 (04:00 PM)
- Date of Issue of Admit Card: 24th December 2018 to 29th December 2018 (09:00 am)
- Tentative Date of Examination: 29th December 2018