> PSU Jobs
> Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2018 | 35 Vacancies for Executive, Non-Executive Posts
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2018 | 35 Vacancies for Executive, Non-Executive Posts
Goa Shipyard Jobs Recruitment 2018-19 – 35 Executive & Non-Executive Posts
As per the Goa Shipyard Announcement 2018-19, Goa Shipyard has announced recruitment for the post of Executive, eligible candidates can submit their application before 08th November 2018. The details revealed in the notification is all mentioned below. So, the candidates who are interested in this recruitment drive are suggested to go through each and every detail thoroughly.
Goa Shipyard Limited | Goa Shipyard Jobs Recruitment 2018 details
- Goa Shipyard Limited is an Indian Government owned ship building company located on the West Coast of India at Vasco da Gama, Goa. It was established in 1957 and has released a notification
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 08th November for 35 Posts. All the important details and direct link to the website is given below.
Goa Shipyard Jobs Recruitment 2018 Vacancies
- Organization Name: Goa Shipyard Limited
- Employment Category: Central Government Jobs
- Post Name: Special Recruitment Drive (PWD) (Executives) Management
- No. of Vacancies: 34 Posts
- Job Location: Goa
Special Recruitment Driver (PWD) (Non-Executives)
- Trainee-02 Posts
- Junior Instructor-01 Posts
- Commercial Assistant-01 Posts
- Office Assistant-05 Posts
- Yard Assistant-04 Posts
- Telephone Operator-01 Posts
- Store Assistant-01 Posts
- Unskilled-01 Posts
Special Recruitment Drive (SC) (Non-Executives) Assistant
- Superintendent-03 Posts
- Junior Supervisor-01 Posts
- Nursing Assistant-01 Posts
- Office Assistant-03 Posts
- Commercial Assistant-02 Posts
- Yard Assistant-01 Posts
- Store Assistant-01 Posts
- Carpenter-01 Posts
- Painter-04 Posts
- Vehicle Driver-1 Posts
- SSC/ MBA/ MSW/ Post Graduate (PG) Degree/ Diploma/ B. E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M. Tech/ Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)/ B.Com/ Graduate Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in Goa Shipyard official website given below
Age Limit (as on 30.09.2018)
Special Recruitment Drive (PWD) (Executive)
- For SC/ ST: 38 years.
- For OBC: 36 years.
- For UR: 33 years.
Special Recruitment Drive (PWD) (Non-Executive)
- For SC/ ST: 48 years.
- For OBC: 46 years.
- For UR: 43 years.
Special Recruitment Drive (ST) (Non-Executives)
Selection Procedure for Goa Shipyard Jobs Recruitment 2018
- The selection process may consist of Written Test and/ or Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Interview (Executive posts). Outstation candidates qualifying the written test and called for the Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Interview will be paid to and fro 2nd sleeper class rail fare by shortest route only on production of proof of journey (Hard copy of Tickets) as per rules of the Company.
- However, SC/ ST candidates on being eligible for the written test and on appearing for written test will be reimbursed to and fro 2nd sleeper class rail fare by shortest route from their usual place of residence to GSL only on production of proof of journey (Hard copy of Tickets) as per rules of the Company.
- Selected candidates as MT will get Rs.40,000-1,40,000/-
- Selected candidates as unskilled will get Rs.10100/-
- Selected candidates as Store assistant, telephone operator, yard assistant will get Rs.15100-53000/-
- Selected candidates carpenter, painter and driver will get Rs.14600-48500/-
How to Apply | Goa Shipyard Jobs Recruitment 2018 Application Process
- Go to official Goa Shipyard website -> goashipyard.in
- Click on option -> Advertisement in the bottom of home page. Find the correct notification for above said posts “Advertisement No. 04/2018(SRD for PWD and ST)” and open it.
- Read the notification clearly to check your eligibility for Goa Shipyard Job Vacancies 2018.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of Goa Shipyard online job application and submit it till the last date. Finally, send your prescribed format of online application form through offline mode till the last date.
- Candidates are required to print a copy of the application form and attach the original Demand Draft, self-attested Xerox copies of all relevant mark sheets/certificates as applicable and post the online application form, Demand Draft and attached document to GM (HR&A) Dr B.R. Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa-403803 in support of the details entered in the Online Application System
- Application Date Available Online: 08th October 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 08th November 2018