GAIL India Recruitment through GATE 2019 for Executive Trainees
GAIL India Recruitment for Executive Trainee through GATE 2019 – GAIL (India) Limited has invited applications from Graduate Engineers for the post of Executive Trainee on the official website www.gailonline.com. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the same through GATE 2019 Score.
The application process for GAIL recruitment through GATE 2019 will open from 12th February to 13th March 2019. More details are as follows:
- GAIL (India) limited, a Maharatna PSU is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers desirous of joining GAIL as Executive Trainee (ET) in the following disciplinary by using GATE-2019 score.
- GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2019 Score (GATE-2019-Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the above disciplines during the year 2019.
GAIL India Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Organisation: GAIL (India) Limited
- Name of the Post:
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) [Grade – E-2]
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) [Grade – E-2]
- Eligibility Criteria for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2019
Also see: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2019
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- Executive Trainee (Chemical): Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/Petrochemical/Chemical Technology/Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Instrumentation/Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
- The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 13th March 2019 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates.
- The above relaxation in upper age limit is applicable only in respect of posts which are reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates.
- SC/ ST/OBC (NCL) candidates applying against unreserved (UR) posts shall be considered under general standard of merit and no relaxation in upper age limit shall be available to them.
- The upper age limit is also relaxable by 05 years for candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir between 01st January 1980 and 31st December 1989.
- GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2019 Score (GATE-2019 – Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical & Instrumentation during the year 2019.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Executive Trainees in GAIL will be required to first apply for GATE-2019 and thereafter, appear in GATE-2019 as per instructions and timelines notified by GATE-2019 Organizing Institute in one of the following relevant GATE Exam Papers:
- Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper
- ET (Chemical) = Chemical Engineering – CH
- ET (Instrumentation) = Instrumentation Engineering – IN
- Only GATE 2019 Score is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2018 or prior is not valid.
- Based on the GATE-2019 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines.
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.60000 – 180000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.60000/- during one-year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade.
- On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.60000 – 180000/- in E-2 grade.
- Pay and Allowances: Basic Pay as applicable in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach
- Performance Related Pay as per the applicable policy.
GAIL India Recruitment through GATE 2019 Application Process
- The candidates will receive their GATE-2019 Registration number printed on the admit card. On receipt/downloading of GATE-2019 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in GAIL indicating their GATE-2019 Registration Number on the “Careers” section of GAIL Website www.gailonline.com
- For this purpose, the relevant link will be made available from 12th February 2019 to 13th March 2019 in the “Careers” section of our website www.gailonline.com
- It may be noted that application without valid GATE-2019 registration number will be rejected.
- Candidates will be required to apply online through GAIL Website www.gailonline.com only, indicating their GATE-2019 Registration Number.
- No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. The relevant link will be made available from 1100 hrs on 12th February 2019 to 1800 hrs on 13th March 2019
Also See: Sarkari Jobs 2019
GAIL India Recruitment through GATE 2019 Important Dates
- Opening of GAIL Website for Online Submission of Application: 12th February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application in GAIL: 13th March 2019
GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place New Delhi-110066, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.gailonline.com; Ph. No.:011-2617258