FACT Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply for 155 Apprentices Posts
FACT Recruitment 2019 – The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT Ltd), Udyogamandal invited online applications for the recruitment of Diploma & Trade Apprentices Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website on or before 23rd January 2019.
Candidates, who completed their Diploma, ITI in the relevant Specialization from any Recognized Institute or University in India, can proceed to find out remaining details.
Also See :Fresher Jobs 2019
FACT Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- Organization Name: Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT)
- Post Name: Diploma & Trade Apprentices
- Total Vacancies: 155 Posts
- Category: Government Jobs
- Job Location: Across India
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 57 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 15
- Computer Engineering – 13
- Civil Engineering – 05
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering -05
- Instrument Technology / Electronics & Instrumentation Engg – 04
- Mechanical Engineering – 10
- Diploma in Commercial Practice (DCP) – 05
Trade Apprentices – 98 Posts
- Fitter – 24
- Machinist – 08
- Electrician – 15
- Plumber – 04
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle -06
- Carpenter – 02
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 04
- Instrument Mechanic – 12
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 09
- Painter – 02
- COPA / Front Office Assistant – 12
Eligibility Criteria for FACT Recruitment 2019
- Candidates, who are interested in applying for the FACT Recruitment 2019, should have completed their Diploma and ITI from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: A three year Diploma Engineering (under State Board of Technical Education) in Chemical, Computer, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrument Technology, Mechanical, Diploma in Commercial Practice. First class Diploma with aggregate 60% marks for general category and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant discipline and should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Diploma.
- Trade Apprentices: ITI / ITC Trade Certificate (NTC) in Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Instrument Mechanic, Painter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Carpenter, Mechanic (Diesel), COPA / Front Office Assistant. 0% marks in the relevant ITI / ITC Trade (NCVT approved) and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant trade.
- Age not more than 23 years as on 01st January 2019
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through FACT official Notification 2019 for more reference.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
- Trade Apprentices – Rs.6018-6770/-
- FACT may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written Exam
FACT Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- The ITI / Diploma candidates may apply for apprenticeship through the online application link available in the website www.fact.co.in on or before 23rd January 2019.
- The originals of the following certificates should be scanned and uploaded. E-mail id should be uploaded carefully.
- Diploma candidates should register themselves in the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) under ‘Student’ category.
- ITI / ITC candidates should register themselves under Apprenticeship Registration in the online web portal of Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (www.ncvtmis.gov.in / www.apprenticeship.gov.in)
- Candidates who have uploaded the Apprenticeship student ID in the online application link only will be permitted for the written exam.
FACT Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23rd January 2019