Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) SSA Recruitment 2019 Notification
EPFO SSA Recruitment 2019 – The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has issued short recruitment notification for the post of Social Security Assistant in the employment newspaper dated 29th June to 05th July 2019
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for EPF Assistant Posts from 27th June to 21st July 2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for the EPFO Social Security Assistant Posts should hold a Bachelor’s Degree. More details on EPFO Vacancies 2019 are available below in this article.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
EPFO SSA Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 27th June 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 21st July 2019
- Online Exam Dates: 31st August and 01st September 2019
- Name of the Post: Social Security Assistant (SSA)
Scale of Pay
- Level 4 of Pay Matric (Civilian Employees) (Grade ‘C’) under 7th PC with Entry Pay Rs.25,500/- per month
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for EPFO SSA Recruitment 2019
- Any Degree from a recognized university or equivalent as on 21st July 2019.
- Possessing a speed of at least 5000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
- Desirable – Should possess a computer training certificate from a recognized institute.
- 18 – 27 years as on 21st July 2019 (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC-NCL, Employees of Central Government, Employees of EPFO, Ex-Servicemen, and Persons with Benchmark Disability as per rules)
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
EPFO SSA Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- The Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts through EPFO official website from 27th June to 21st July 2019.
- The details of region-wise number of vacancies, nationality/citizenship of candidates, scheme of examination, centres of examinations, selection process, and application fee etc. will be available website www.epfindia.gov.in (Miscellaneous >> Recruitment) or the link https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_ep/index.php_w.e.f 27th June 2019 (17:00 Hrs.)