EIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 28 Executive Posts
EIL Executive Recruitment 2019 – Engineers India Limited (EIL) notification regarding vacancy of 28 Executive Posts. The PSU organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Chemical discipline) qualifications. These Executive Posts are in EIL, Across India on a fixed term basis.
The job applications for EIL Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 23rd September 2019 11:59 PM. We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay-scale etc in the recruitment notification here.
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
EIL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization: Engineers India Limited
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Name of Posts: Executive Posts
- Job Location: All over India
- Total No. Vacancies: 28 Posts
- Executive Grade I (Piping Stress – Mechanical) – 14
- Executive Grade II (Planning – Civil) – 03
- Executive Grade III (Planning – Civil) – 02
- Executive Grade II (Planning – Mechanical) –
- Executive Grade III (Planning – Mechanical) – 03
Eligibility Criteria for EIL Executive Recruitment 2019
- As per the recent Engineers India Limited (EIL) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Executive job has given below
- BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Chemical discipline with minimum 60% marks
- Post Qualification Relevant Experience:
- i. Executive Gr.-I 05 years;
- ii. Executive Gr.-III: 12 years;
- iii. Executive Gr.-IV: 16 years
- To apply Engineers India Limited job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Executive Gr.-I – 37 years
- Executive Gr.-III – 41 years
- Executive Gr.-IV – 45 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
- OBC PWD: 13 Years
- For more reference kindly, check the EIL official notification 2019.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Engineers India Limited (EIL) 34 Executive Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
- Executive Grade I (Piping Stress – Mechanical) – Rs.72,000 to 80,000/-
- Executive Grade II (Planning – Civil) – Rs. 86,400 to 96,000/-
- Executive Grade III (Planning – Civil) – Rs.1,00,800 to 1,12,000/-
- Executive Grade II (Planning – Mechanical) – Rs.86,400 to 96,000/-
- Executive Grade III (Planning – Mechanical) – Rs.1,00,800 to 1,12,000/-
Mode of Selection
- Engineers India Limited (EIL) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- The mode of selection for all the positions will be through Interview, preferably at Delhi.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
EIL Executive Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 23 September 2019. After submitting the online application, candidates can take a printout of the same for future reference.
Steps to Apply Online
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.engineersindia.com/OR http://recruitment.eil.co.in/
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password
- Fill all the details in the application & upload Photo, Signature
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit Form
- Take a print out of Online application for future use
EIL Executive Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06th September 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 23rd September 2019 (11:59 PM)
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs