ECIL Recruitment 2019 for 200 Junior Technical Officer Posts
ECIL Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2019 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invited the applications for the post Junior Technical Officer Posts on contract basis (for Six Months) to work at various project sites across India, especially in the state of Jharkhand.
The job applications for ECIL Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 30th September 2019 04:00 PM
- ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for the following temporary positions purely on contract basis (for Six Months) to work at various project sites across India, especially in the state of Jharkhand:
- Organization Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
- Job Name: Junior Technical Officer
- Job Location: Jharkhand/ Across India
- Job Type: Central Govt
- Advt. No: 37/2019
- Total Vacancy – Junior Technical Officer – on Contract 200 Posts
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
- During deployment to the sites, selected candidates will also be eligible for TA/DA and other benefits in addition to the above consolidated pay as per Company Rules.
- The tenure of the contract for above positions would be for a period of SIX months only
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Method of Selection
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech. & Shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verifications at Hyderabad
- Candidates having Minimum 06 month’s industrial experience will be given preference
Reservations & Relaxations
- Reservations & Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM/EWS will be as per Govt., directives
Relaxation of Marks
- 1st Class is relaxed to 2nd Class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC & 10 more year’s relaxation for PWD category
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates have to apply online through website http://careers.ecil.co.in for getting connected to advertisement details and online application or alternatively apply through our website www.ecil.co.in by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’
- The online application process will be operational from 19.09.2019 (1400 hrs.) 30.09.2019 (1600 hrs.). After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number
- Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
- Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates 19th September 2019 (14.00 hrs)
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application by candidates 30th September 2019 (16.00 hrs)
- Date & Time will be hosted on ECIL website as and when decided