ECIL Recruitment 2019 – Walk in for 115 Graduate Engineer Apprentice Posts
ECIL Recruitment 2019 for Graduate Engineer Apprentice Posts – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), A Government of India (DAE) Enterprise, Hyderabad issued ECIL Recruitment 2019 Notification for the Recruitment of 115 Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) Vacancies in ECIL Hyderabad
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-selections to be held on 01 & 02 Mar 2019 from 09:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Also See : Fresher Jobs 2019
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a leading Public Sector Company with a turnover of 1500 Crores (A Unit of Dept. of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. ECIL has diversified into strategic sector such as Nuclear, Defence, Security, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom and e-Governance.
- ECIL has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as academic Institutes and has been involved in the projects of national importance
ECIL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- ECE – 57 Posts
- CSE – 16 Posts
- EEE – 22 Posts
- MECH – 15 Posts
- CIVIL – 05 Posts
- Total – 115 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2019 for Graduate Engineer Apprentices Posts
- First Class Graduation in the respective branch.
- 1st Class is relaxed to 2nd Class and 50% Marks in aggregate for SC/ST Candidates.
- 28 Years as on 10.02.2019
- Age relaxation of 5Years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC and 10 Years for PWD Candidate
- Candidates should attend walk in selections as per the above schedule and produce documents listed at point 6.
- The selection of GEAs will be processed based on the marks obtained in the Engineering Graduation
ECIL Graduate Engineer Apprentices Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with their Original Xth / SSC Pass cum Marks memo, BE Provisional/Degree, BE Consolidated Marks memo and NATS enrolment proof and original documents for verification. The walk-in selections will be held at CLDC, Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road ECIL Hyderabad
- Candidates should produce the following original Certificates at the time of Walk in selections along with one set of photo copies.
- SSC Pass cum Marks Memo
- BE /B.Tech Provisional or Degree certificate
- BE /B.Tech Consolidated Marks Memo
- NATS Enrolment Proof
- Aadhar card / e-Aadhar copy
- Caste certificate if applicable
- PWD / Disability certificate if applicable
- Recent pass port size photos-5 nos
ECIL Graduate Engineer Apprentices Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
Walk-in Date & Time
- ECE & CSE: 01 Mar 2019 from 09:30 AM to 04:30 PM
- EEE, CIVIL & MECH: 02 Mar 2019 from 09:30 AM to 04:30 PM