East Central Railway Recruitment 2019 for 230 Helper and Assistant Pointsman
East Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – East Central Railway invites offline applications in prescribed format from the eligible regular employees working in Track Maintainer-IV category in Civil Engineering Departments for Helper & Assistant Pointsman Posts
East Central Railway Notification 2019 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
- Organization Name: East Central Railway
- Test Name: Helper, Assistant Pointsman
- Total Vacancies: 230 Posts
- Category: Government Jobs
- Job Location: Across India
- As per the ECR notification, overall 230 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Division wise vacancy details are given below.
- DHN – 77
- DNR – 47
- MGS – 18
- SEE – 53
- SPJ – 35
- Total – 230
- Aspirants should be a regular employees working in Track Maintainer-IV Category.
- Should have possessed 10th/ Matric/ ITI or equivalent from recognized boarder or institute
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates with the Maximum age of 38 Years can go ahead and apply for the Latest East Central Railway Helper Jobs 2019 Notification.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- East Central Railway Officials are going to choose the candidates through Shortlisting with Screening Committee.
- As per the Norms of the Organization
- Eligible employees should submit the filled application form to their respective supervisor. Applications received in respective Sr. DPO’s office after the due date advised above will not be entertained under any circumstances irrespective of the date of submission of the application by the employee.
- Go to official website ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click “Recruitments/ Selection” find the advertisement “Induction of Track Maintainer-IV of Civil Engineering Deptt. on E.C. Railway into Mechanical, Electrical, S&T and Traffic (Optg) Department on respective divisions against 10% Lateral Induction quota. dt. 22nd August 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 22nd August 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th September 2019
- Application received in AEN’s/DEN’s office from employees is to be sent to Personnel Dept. of Concerned Division in separate bunch as submitted by employees: 27th September 2019
- Screening by Committee Member: 25th October 2019
- Publication of Result 31st October 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence