DRDO Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 116 ITR Apprentice Posts
DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Defence Research and Development Organisation Integrated Test Range (DRDO ITR) has published a recruitment notification for Graduate/Diploma Apprentices for different departments.
DRDO ITR Recruitment 2019 online application procedure will start from 01st November 2019. Candidates are advised to check all required details before applying for any post.
DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Graduate Apprentice – 60 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering/IT – 22
- Electronics Engineering – 25
- Electrical Engineering – 05
- Mechanical Engineering – 03
- Civil Engineering – 01
- Aerospace Engineering – 01
- Library Engineering – 02
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 56 Posts
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/IT – 23
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering 23
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering – 05
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – 03
- Diploma in Civil Engineering – 02
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Graduate Apprentice: Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech degree in respective disciplines.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Candidates should have Diploma in respective disciplines.
- The fresh pass out candidates (passing their B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma degree in 2017, 2018 and 2019) can only apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2017 are not eligible
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – Rs. 8000/-
See: Latest Government Jobs
- Candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected
- The fresh pass out candidates (passing their B.E/B.Tech /Diploma degree in 2017, 2018, 2019) only can apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2017 are not eligible
- Candidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible to apply
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply
- The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
- Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate” at the time of joining
- Verification of credentials shall be done prior to conduct of Personal Interview only and in case of any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired qualification, the candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected
DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Online application process will start on RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) from Olst November, 2019 (09:00 AM) to 20th November, 2019 (upto 5:30 PM).
- Interested candidates with qualifications as above are invited to apply online through website https://rac.gov.in with uploading the self attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification and caste
- All information regarding Written Test/Interview, Call letters, etc. shall be provided through website only. No hardcopy mailing of Written Test/Interview Call letters shall be done by the ITR. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of Admit Card I Call Letter shall be that of the candidate.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the online application for their record
- Applicants are advised to keep a watch on the above website for any updates I changes
DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of application: 01st November 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 20th November 2019
See: Fresher Jobs 2019