DNS Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification for Assistant Manager Posts
DNS Bank Recruitment 2018 for Asst. Manager Posts – Apply Online for 52 Assistant Manager Posts in DNS Bank, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited from 30th August 2018 to 13th September 2018 for 52 Vacancies.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join the Bank as Assistant Manager, is required to register for the Online Written Exam. Read full Notification before Apply Online.
DNS Bank Recruitment 2018 Details
- Organisation Name: Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Dombivali, Maharashtra
- No of Vacancies: 52 Posts [General – 25, OBC – 05, SC – 04, ST – 11, NT – 06, BC 01]
- DNS Bank intends to fill 52 positions in Assistant Manager cadre at various locations pan Maharashtra, in phase manner
Eligibility Criteria (as on 01.08.2018)
- Candidates, intending to apply should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified as under:
- Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post
- Candidates must be a domicile of Maharashtra State and should necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application form-pertaining to category, age, educational qualifications etc.
- Merely applying, appearing and being shortlisted in the exam and/or in the subsequent interview does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in the Bank. The Bank in no way is liable to assign reason for rejecting the candidate
Age (As on 01.08.2018)
- Minimum – 21 years Maximum – 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02nd August 1990 and not later than 01st August 1997 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- Relaxation in Age is allowed upto 5 years for SC, ST, OBC, BC and NT candidates
- Degree (Graduation) in Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture/Mgt. from a recognized University. However, please note that candidates with Degree (Graduation) in faculty of Engineering, Medical, para medical, Technical graduation or Diploma shall not be allowed to participate in the process and their candidature shall not be permitted.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in Computer Systems is mandatory i.e. candidate should have Certificate/Diploma in Computer Operations/Language/ should have studied Computer/Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Note: All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a recognized University / Institution and the result should have been declared on or before 01st August 2018
- Candidates will be selected based on Online Written Test, Medical Fitness Test & Interview.
- Other selection process details please go to the below given official notification
Structure of Examination
- There shall be four sections in the examination – (1) General/ Financial Awareness, (2) General English, (3) Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Each Section Carries 50 questions excepting General English that carries 40 questions.
- Questions in the exam will be in English language only.
- Total 160 minutes would be given to aspirants to finish their examination.
- For attempting a question incorrectly, one-fourth of the marks allotted to that question will be deducted as negative marking. Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates to go to the Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank’s website www.dnsbank.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
Instruction to Apply
- Open the Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank (DNS Bank) Official Website: www.dnsbank.in
- Find the DNS Bank Assistant Manager Advertisement 2018.Download the DNS Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF. Read the DNS Bank ET Notification 2018.Eligible applicants can apply for DNS Bank Notification 2018.Now, Click on Apply Online Link. Fill the DNS Bank Online Application Form. Pay the DNS AM Registration Fee as per candidates’ category. Check the details on the DNS Bank Executive Trainee Application Form before submission.
- Finally, Submit the DNS Bank ET Recruitment 2018 Application Form within closing dates
- Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the DNS Bank’s authorized website www.dnsbank.in for details and updates as regards recruitment process and its dates.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable). Payment of Fee Online 30th August 2018 to 13th September 2018
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Payment of Fees
- Application Fee (online payment)
- Rs. 500/- (including GST) for SC / ST / OBC / BC / NT candidates and Rs. 600/- (including GST) for all other candidates. Applicants have to bear the Transaction charges for online payment
Important Dates DNS Bank Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30th August 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13th September 2018
- Download of call letter for Examination: 01st October 2018