Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 544 posts of Head Constable
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 – Delhi Police invites online application from Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of temporary Head Constable (Ministerial) (Group ‘C’) in Delhi Police.
They will be governed under the Delhi Police Act and Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the force and other Acts and Rules applicable from time to time.
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Head Constable (Ministerial) (Group ‘C’)
- Head Constable Ministerial – 554 Posts
- Male – 372 (UR-140, EWS-37, OBC-86, SC-56, ST-53)
- Female – 182 (UR-69, EWS-18, OBC-42, SC-27, ST-26)
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019
Age Limit As on 01st Jul 2019
- Candidates should be Minimum 18 Years to 25 Years for UR/EWS Candidates (i.e. Candidates Born Not Before 02.07.1994 and Not Later than 01.07.2001), relaxation for Following Category of Candidates upto the Age of:
- OBC-28 Years
- SC/ST-30 Years
- Person With Disability – 35 Years for UR/EWS Candidates (38 Years for OBC & 40 Years for SC/ST) and More Details about Age Relaxation is Provided Below in Detailed Advertisement.
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board at the time of filling of Application Form.
- Speed in English Typing on Computer-30 Words per Minute or; Speed in Hindi Typing on Computer-25 Words per Minute
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Selection Process shall consist of the following compulsory test
- Computer-Based Examination – 100 Marks
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test – Qualifying
- Typing Test – 25 Marks
- Computer (Formatting) Test – Qualifying
- Level-4 in pay Matrix (Rs. 25500-81100) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central government Employees from Time to Time.
- Mode of payment of fee payable Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee, as per rules/instructions of the Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
Mode of Payment
- Fee paid in respect of online applications through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/
- Online submission of application will start from 01st Oct. to 30th October 2019
- For details, the applicants are requested to go through the detailed advertisement appearing in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar dated 12th October 2019 and Delhi Police Website www.delhipolice.nic.in
- It contains category-wise number of vacancies eligibility conditions, procedure of filling the form, terms and conditions as well as information regarding various tests
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration Opening Date: 14th October 2019
- Online Registration Closing Date: 13th November 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs