CISF Constable 2019 Notification – Apply for 914 Vacancies
CISF Constable Recruitment 2019 – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has invited applications from candidates to apply for Constable/Tradesman Posts. Interested candidates can apply for the post offline by sending their filled up application form to the given address on the official notification
CISF Constable Jobs 2019 will be recruiting 914 posts of Constable/Tradesman in the organization. The application process will start from September 23, 2019
CISF Constable Vacancy Details
- Recruitment Sector wise /Trade wise/Category wise vacancies of Constable /Tradesmen-2019 are as under:
- Const. / Cook – 350 Posts
- Const. / Cobbler – 13 Posts
- Const. / Barber – 109 Posts
- Const. / Washer-man – 133 Posts
- Const. / Carpenter – 14 Posts
- Const. / Sweeper – 270 Posts
- Const. / Painter – 6 Posts
- Const. / Mason – 5 Posts
- Const. / Plumber – 4 Posts
- Const. / Mali – 4 Posts
- Const. / Electrician – 3 Posts
- Const. / Cobbler – 1 Post
- Const. / Barber – 2 Posts
Also See: CISF Head Constable Syllabus 2019
CISF Constable Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper)
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper) Players who have participated or won medal (s) in the level of competition
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Government
- Candidates between age group 18 to 23 years as on August 1, 2019 can apply. The candidate should not have been born earlier than August 2, 1996 and later than August 1, 2001.
- (i) Scheduled Caste / Tribe – Upto 05 years in upper age limit.
- (ii) Other Backward Class – Upto 03 years in upper age limit.
- (iii) – Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 – Upto 05 years in upper age limit for UR & EWS candidates
- Children and dependent family members of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat – Upto 05 years in upper age limit for UR & EWS candidates
Also See: BSF Constable Recruitment 2019
CISF Constable Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- All eligible candidates applying for the recruitment will be issued admit card for the 1st stage of the recruitment i.e. PET/PST/Documentation & Trade test after verification of information submitted by them. Detailed scrutiny of their documents will be done after PST/PET
- If any required document is not provided by the candidate at this stage, his candidature will be cancelled and he will be issued a rejection slip. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidate to verify his eligibility as prescribed in this notice and to submit all required documents at the time of applying.
- The sequence of recruitment process would be as follows:
- a) Height Bar Test
- b) Physical Efficiency Test
- c) Physical Standard Test
- d) Documentation
- e) Trade Test
- f) Written Test
Height Bar Test (HBT) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Those candidates found eligible in height bar test will be put through the next stage i.e. PET.
Physical Efficiency Test (Pet) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Those candidates who qualify the height bar test will be subjected to 1.6 Kms race to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds.
Also See: Indian Coast Guard 2019 Navik Recruitment, 10+2 entry
Physical Standard Test
- The candidates who are qualified Height Bar Test/PET will be measured for height, chest and weight by the Board of Officers or; the candidates who meet the requirements of physical standard will be allowed to participate in Documentation
- The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standards will be eliminated from recruitment process by giving rejection slip, thereof.
- The person who seeks appointment for the above posts is liable to undergo medical examination in accordance with uniform guidelines for medical exam in CAPFs & AR and other instructions issued from time to time to assess their physical and medical fitness. He shall fulfill the medical standards as elucidated therein
- Weight: Weight will be recorded at the time of physical measurement but the decision on fitness on account of weight will be taken at the time of medical examination.
- Eye Sight: Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses
Also See: Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019
CISF Constable Recruitment 2019 Online Application Process – How to Apply?
- The application on the proforma as per Appendix-“A‟ should be sent to the concerned application receiving authorities prescribed below along with requisite application fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 4 below and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 5. SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Application should be sent so as to reach concerned DIG of CISF as shown in the para-8 above by 22.10.2019 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by 29.10.2019 (05:00 P.M.). No application will be entertained which is received after the due date
Mode of Payment
- The candidates belonging to UR, EWS & OBC categories applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as examination fee in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer concerned under column 4 and payable at the post office under column 5 as shown in the para-8 above.
- The call letters / admit cards for PET/PST, documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Detailed Medical Exam will be available on website and can be downloaded from https://cisfrectt.in
- Candidates are advised to download the above documents from CISF Recruitment website only. There will be no link with at any other website
CISF Constable Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Opening Date: 23rd September 2019 from 1000 Hrs
- Closing Date: 22nd October 2019 upto 1700 Hrs
- Closing date for North East Region: 29th October 2019 upto 1700 Hrs
UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam Notification & Dates
CISF Full Form, What is the Full form of CISF?