CISF Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 429 Head Constable Posts
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Head Constable Recruitment 2019
CISF Constable Recruitment 2019 – Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment Notification for 429 candidates to fill their Head Constable job in All Over India. Candidates are requested to go through the latest CISF job notification 2019 fully, before applying to this job. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) career is comes under the Government job.
You will get here complete detail about CISF Head Constable (HC) application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links.
Also See: CISF Head Constable Syllabus 2019
CISF Constable Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Organization: Central Industrial Security Force
- Job Type Name: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
- Online Applications are invited from Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Central Industrial Security Force in the level-4 in pay matric (Rs.25500 – Rs.1100) Pre-revised Pay Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs.2400/- plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Also See: BSF Constable Recruitment 2019
Total No. Vacancies
- CISF has recruited 429 posts in total and will complete these recruitments under its own process. The application form for recruitment will be accepted online.
- Direct Male – 328 Posts [UR-167, OBC-88, SC-49, ST-24]
- Direct Female – 37 Posts [UR-21, OBC-09, SC-05, ST-02]
- LDCE – 64 Posts [UR-34, OBC-17, SC-09, ST-04]
Also See: Indian Coast Guard 2019 Navik Recruitment, 10+2 entry
CISF Constable Recruitment 2019 Online Application Process – How to Apply?
- Apply Online for CISF Recruitment 2019 (constable) – The application procedure to apply for Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable (HC) recruitment 2019 is online. You are required to apply online through CISF Head Constable (HC) online application form 2019
- The facility of online application will be available from 21st January 2019 to 20th February 2019 (up to 05.00 pm). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through SBI Challan, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 22nd February provided the challan has been generated by them before 05.00 pm on 20th February 2019.
- The online submission has to be submitted at website https://cisfrectutt.in / https://www.cisf.gov.in/
CISF Recruitment 2019 for Constables Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 21st January 2019
- Closing Date for Apply Online:
20th February 2019 extended 25th February 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Exam Fee:
20th February 2019 extended 25th February 2019
Also See: Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019
CISF Constable Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) job opportunities.
- Candidates who have completed Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply for CISF Recruitment 2019
Age Criteria (Direct open market candidates)
- Between 18 to 25 years as on 20th February 2019 (closing date for receipt of the application form candidates in India) including for the candidates of North East region.
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
- OBC PWD: 13 Years
- For more reference kindly check the CISF recruitment notification 2019.
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information you may check the official website.
Also See: UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam Notification & Dates
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
There will be three stages of recruitment before medical examination as under:
- PST and Documentation
- OMR or Computer Based Written Examination which will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
- Skill test (typewriting test)
- All eligible candidates applying for the recruitment will be issued admit card for the 1st stage of the recruitment i.e. PST/Documentation after verification of information submitted by them. Detailed scrutiny of their documents will be done after PST. If any candidate is found wanting vis-a-vis documents at this stage his/her candidates will be cancelled, and he/she will be issued a rejection slip.
Skill Test Norms on Computer
- English Typing with minimum speed of 35 WPM on computer or Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 35 WPM on computer (time allowed 10 minutes) (35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH in English /9000 KDPH in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer)
Application Fee for CISF Recruitment 2019 (Constable)
- To apply for the 429 Head Constable job in Central Industrial Security Force the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- For Gen/ OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
CISF Constable Salary Details
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) 429 Head Constable Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Head Constable (Ministerial) Level-4 in Pay – 25500 – Rs.1100) Pre-revised Pay Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs.2400/- plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Govt. employees from time to time.
Also Se; UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2019