Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 32 Posts of Junior Technical Associates
Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – Central Railway has issued a recruitment notification inviting applications for the posts of Junior Technical Associate.
The application process started on 25th June 2019
The candidates should read the official notification carefully before applying for these posts to make sure that they have all the requisite educational qualifications and experience.
Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Organization: Central Railway
- Name of the Post: Jr. Technical Associate
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Total No. of Post – Junior Technical Associate (Works) – 07 Posts
- Total vacancies notified are 07 which will be filled from Open Market. Percentage of reservation between UR SC, ST & OBC & EWS as per recruitment rules will be maintained. Communal Break up as fallow.
- UR – 05
- SC – 01
- ST – 00
- OBC – 01
- EWS – 00
- Total – 07
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualifications/Professional Qualifications
- Candidates should possess the required academic/Technical qualification on or before the date of issuing of Notification for applying against the post notified vide notification as given below.
- Category of Post Essential Prescribed Qualification Junior Engineer (Works)/ Level-6 Four years Bachelor’s degree in (a) Civil Engineering or (b) a combination of any substream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute (OR)
- (a) three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration (b) a combination of any substream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University /Institute
- The candidate must have secured minimum marks in Bachelor’s Degree /diploma for Junior technical Associates (Works)as mentioned above as given below.
- General Candidates: 60%
- OBC –Non Creamy Layer: 55%
- SC/ST Candidates: 50%
- In case the mark sheet of the candidate does not reflect the statement of marks obtained by the candidates then the candidates should be attached the supporting documents from the college /university which issued the mark sheet /degree, clearly mentioning the equivalence of CGA/CPA/ CGPA etc to the aggregate marks (in percentage term) with the application form.
- Age Limit Category Revised age limit
- UR – 33
- OBC – 36
- SC/ST – 38
- The candidate must have minimum One years working experience
- Division of Marks: Total Marks – 100
- Qualification 55 Marks
- Experience 30 Marks
- Personality/Intelligence 15 Marks
Junior Engineer (Works)
- Minimum qualification is (a) Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering in three years duration. (b) a combination of any substream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- 50% of overall percentage marks (in all semesters) obtained in diploma/degree in Civil Engineering. The marks will be calculated as explained in (I) (ii) above. 50 marks
- 5 marks weightage will be given for higher education in Civil Engineering 5 marks
a) Higher Educational qualification (B.Tech or Equivalent)
b) Higher Educational Qualification (M.Tech or Equivalent)
Experience Jr.T A (Works) – (in Civil Engineering only) 30 Marks
- (Minimum experience should be 01 year in the field of Civil engineering. The total weight age for experience is 30 marks.
a) Working experience other than Rly 20 Marks
b) Additional marks for working experience in Railways 10 marks
- Minimum experience should 01 in experience. In Const/Works/civil Engg. 20 marks
In Govt./Semi Govt/PSU Project 05 Marks
- Additional 01 year /2 year experience In Const/Works/civil Engg. In Govt./ Semi Govt/PSU Project 2.5 Marks each year Max. 5 Marks
- Those are having CAD/CAM/CATIA/Project Management 10 Marks
- Weightage of additional experience of working in Indian railways Projects 10 marks
- 5 marks for One year experience In Const/Works/civil Engg. In Indian Railways
- Additional 01 year /2-year experience In Const/Works/civil Engg. In Indian Railways 2.5 Marks each year, Maximum 05 Marks
- 15 marks have been kept for assessing personality/intelligence of such other attitudes as necessary for the post. Distribution Of Marks will be as under ( 05 Marks Each for A,B,C)
A) Technical knowledge in relevant field (Practical & Theoretical knowledge of work, quality test, specification coda provision etc
B) Personality, Initiative & Communication Skill
C) Proficiency in CAD/CAM/CATIA, Project management etc.
- Monthly remuneration for technical manpower of Engg (Works) recruited on Contract in Civil Engineering Department (In Rupees)
- Pay Level against which recruited – JE (Works) Level-6
- “Z” Class – Rs.25000/-
- Y” Class – Rs.2700/-
- “X” Class – Rs.3000/-
- Candidates will have to undergo medical examination (as applicable for direct recruitment for SSE /JE (works) category) and will be considered for contract appointment only if they are found medically fit. Medical fitness will be examined by the nominated Railway hospitals
- The candidates should fulfill the requirements of Medical Standard A-3 as given in Chapter 5 of Indian Railway Medical Manual Volume-1 accessible at www.indianrailways.gov.in
- The candidates engaged on contract basis, will be given training for a prescribed period regarding orientation in rules, regulations and practices related to safety, technical and other areas before they are deputed on work.
Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in -> News & Recruitment -> Contractual JE Works Engagement.
- Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website. Candidates are required to log on to the website cr.indianrailways.gov.in -> News & Recruitment -> Contractual JE Works Engagement for filling ONLINE application for recruitment against contractual appointment and fill up the personal details/Bio-data etc carefully.
- Note-I: Candidates should ensure that their name, father’s name, date of birth etc exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment
- NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their current active mobile number and valid email ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process. After sending of ONLINE application candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of Marks/Merit and shall be called for Personality test and same will be intimated in the candidate’s login ID and website also.
- For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (ii) below Rs.500/- (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Minorities*/ EWS Rs.250/- with a provision for refunding the same to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Personality/Intelligence Test
- Demand Draft should be in F/O of Sr. DFM/SUR and should be enclosed with the copy of download application form and sent to Sr. DFM/SUR, Central Railway, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office Modikhana, Solapur-413001
- Details of DD/Demand Draft i.e. Name of Bank, Branch, Number, date of issue, etc should be correctly mentioned in online application form.
Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Opening Date for Online Applications: 25th June 2019 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing Date for Online Applications: 19th July 2019 at 17:00 hrs
- Closing Date for Payment of Application fee through Demand Draft: 19th July 2019 at 17:00 hrs
- Last Date of Receiving Original DD and Application Print Out: 26th July 2019 at 17:00 hrs.