CBSE Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply online for 357 Vacant Posts
CBSE Recruitment 2019 – The officials of CBSE have announced 357 vacancies under CBSE Recruitment for various posts such as Assistant Secretary, Analyst (IT), Translator, Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant. Interested candidates can apply for CBSE 2019 Recruitment from 15th November 2019 till 16th December 2019.
Candidates must fill-up the CBSE Application Form only in online mode. Before filling out the CBSE Recruitment Application Form, candidates must check their eligibility criteria
CBSE Recruitment 2019 Details
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), recently published the recruitment notification for various posts of Group A, Group B and Group C.
- A total of 357 vacancies are available for the posts such as Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT), Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant.
- Online applications are invited for Direct Recruitment on All India Competitive Examination basis.
- Notification Number – CBSE/RECTT.CELL/ADVT./FA/01/2019
See: Government Jobs
GROUP – A
- Assistant Secretary – 14 Posts
- Assistant Secretary (IT) – 7 Posts
- Analyst (IT) – 14 Posts
GROUP – B
- Junior Hindi Translator – 8 Posts
GROUP – C
- Senior Assistant – 60 Posts
- Stenographer – 25 Posts
- Accountant – 6 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 204 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 19 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Assistant Secretary – Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University. Officers of Central/State Govt./UT Administration or Central/State Autonomous/Statutory Organizations/PSUs/Reputed Private Organizations in Supervisory Capacity with experience in General Administration/Establishment/Accounts/Examination
- Assistant Secretary IT – B.E./B.Tech (IT)/M.SC. (IT)/MCA from a recognized University/Institution and Working Experience in the development of online applications, using dot net technologies, SQL Server, Visual Basic dot net, C# dot net. FoxPro.
- Analyst (IT) – B.E./B.Tech (IT)/M.SC. (IT)/MCA from a recognized University/Institution and 05 Years of working experience in the development of online applications, using dot net technologies, SQL Server, Visual Basic dot net, C# dot net, FoxPro in reputed Institutions/organizations.
- Junior Hindi Translator – Master’s Degree of Recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree of a Recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at Degree Level. AND Recognized Diploma or Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or three years experience in of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in a Central or State Govt. Office, including Govt. of India undertaking.
- Junior Hindi Translator – Graduate from a Recognized University and Typing Speed of 40 w.p.m. or equivalent calculated speed on computer i.e. 12000 KDPH.
- Senior Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university/Institution
- Stenographer – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution with Commerce/Accounts as one of the subjects
- Assistant – 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 10500 KDPH in English or 30 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 9000 KDPH in Hindi on Computer
- Accountant – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution with Commerce/Accounts as one of the subjects
- The candidate(s) must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on last date of closing of application. The permissible relaxation in upper age limit for claiming age relaxation is as follows:
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC(NCL) CENTRE LIST – 3 Years
- PwBD (UR) – 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC(NCL) CENTRE LIST) – 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) – 05 Years for Group – A Posts
- 03 Years for Group – B and C Posts (Age relaxation is not admissible to sons, daughters and dependents of Ex-Servicemen. Therefore, such candidates should not indicate their category as Ex-Servicemen.)
- Women – 10 Years
- Departmental Candidates – No Bar
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Candidates for Group ‘A’ posts will be selected through written or computer-based test and interview. Meanwhile, selection to other posts will be done through a written exam or computer-based test and/or skill test.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) CENTRE LIST/EWSs/PwBD/ESM will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules and Guidelines, notification and amendments from time to time.
- Candidate(s) who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies and seek other concessions applicable to the reserved categories must submit requisite certificate(s) on prescribed proforma from the Competent Authority, for availing such reservation.
- A person seeking appointment on the basis of reservation to OBC(NCL) CENTRE LIST must ensure that he/she possesses the caste/community certificate (applicable for Centre list only) and does not fall in creamy layer on the crucial date. The crucial date for this purpose will be the closing date for receipt of online application.
- The application fee for general category candidates is Rs.1500/- and Rs.800/- for Group A and Group B/C posts, respectively. SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen, female candidates and CBSE employees are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Note-I: Applications without the prescribed fee will not be entertained and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Note-II: Fee once paid shall neither be refunded nor the fee be adjusted under any circumstances.
- Note-III: Any tax or Bank charges will be borne by the candidate(s).
Mode of Payment (Online Mode)
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server. do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge
See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
CBSE Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are advised to visit only the Official website of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in
- The candidates may raise their legal dispute arising out of this Recruitment notice, if any to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi only
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website
- On the home page, click on the link that reads, ‘CBSE Recruitment 2019 Advt Apply Online,’ available under the ‘In Focus’ section
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding
- If you are a new user, click on the start tab and provide all the necessary information
- Once your registration id is created, go back and click on the login tab
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Key in your credentials and login
- Fill in all the requisite information and upload all supporting documents
- Make payment
- Download the application form and take its print out for future use.
CBSE Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Application – 16 December 2019