Canara Bank Securities Ltd. (CBSL) Recruitment 2018 for Research Analyst, Company Secretary, Junior Officer & Other Posts 2018
Canara Bank Securities Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Canara Bank Securities Limited, subsidiary of Canara Bank, Mumbai has issued Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Vice President (Research Analyst), Assistant Manager (Company Secretary), Desk officer (Dealer institutional Desk), Officer (System Administrator, Database Administrator/Network Administrator), Junior Officer (Dealer Retail Desk) Posts.
Eligible candidates may apply before 28th September 2018 in a prescribed Application form available on the Official Website . Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other information see the page below.
Canara Bank Securities Ltd Recruitment 2018 Details
- Canara Bank Securities LTD. (CBSL), engaged in the business of stock broking and depository participants is a wholly owned subsidiary of CANARA BANK, a leading Public-Sector Bank invites application, from the eligible candidates, for selection for the following posts:
- Research Analyst – Asst. Vice President -01 (ONE)
- Company Secretary -Assistant Manager -01 (ONE)
- Dealer Institutional Desk – Officer on Contract -02 (TWO)
- System Administrator – Officer on contract -01 (ONE)
- Database Administrator – Officer on Contract -01(ONE)
- Network Administrator – Officer on Contract- 01 (ONE)
- Dealer Retail Desk – Junior Officer on Contract -03 (THREE)
Eligibility Criteria & Other Details
- All the eligibility [qualification, age etc.] shall be computed as on 01st September 2018 (inclusive)
- Research Analyst – Asst. Vice President: MBA – Finance from a Recognized Institute or CFA. Candidate should have completed NISM Certification for Research Analyst.
- Company Secretary -Assistant Manager: Minimum 50% or equivalent grade in Graduation in any stream from a Recognized University and Qualified Company Secretary (ICSI). Those having LLB or LLM degree will be preferred.
- Dealer Institutional Desk – Officer on Contract: Degree with minimum score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having Postgraduate programme in Securities Markets (PGPSM) from NISM, Mumbai, will have preference.
- System Administrator – Officer on Contract: Minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in 4 years BE / B Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Instrumentation or MCA and Should possess DB certification like Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) or equivalent.
- Database Administrator – Officer on Contract: Minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in 4 years BE / B Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Instrumentation or MCA and Should possess OS Certification like Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) / Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or equivalent.
- Network Administrator – Officer on Contract: Minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in 4 years BE / B Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Instrumentation or MCA and should possess CCNA / CCNP certification.
- Dealer Retail Desk – Junior Officer on Contract: Graduate in any stream from a recognized University having secured minimum 60% marks. Candidates having NISM / NCFM certifications are preferred.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be given to
- SC/ST candidates by 5 Years & by 3 years to OBC candidates
- For candidates with work experience in capital markets / financial services, a further relaxation in upper age limit will be considered to the extent of their work experience subject to a maximum of 5 years to all categories of candidates, provided such candidates submit satisfactory proof of relevant work experience.
- Others -Operating & working knowledge in computer systems is essential for all the posts.
- For all the above posts, the compensation shall be paid as under:
- Junior Officer on Contract -Monthly Emoluments Rs.22500 (1) – 25000(2) – 28000(3)
- Officer on Contract- Monthly Emoluments – Rs. 37,500 (1) – 41500(2) – 46500(3)
- Assistant Manager – Basic Pay- Rs. 13000 – 1000 (5)- 18000-1200 (5) -24000 (Pay scale 13,000- 24000 + D.A, HRA & Conveyance Allowance. Monthly salary will be approximately Rs.28500/-)
- Assistant Vice President – Rs. 26200-1200(5)- 32200 -1400 (5)-39200 (Pay Scale Rs.26200-39200 + D.A, HRA & Conveyance Allowance. Monthly salary will be approximately Rs. 57,000/-)
- The selection for the aforesaid posts is on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Company reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on the academic track record of the candidate, experience and suitability of the candidates, as decided by the company and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview. Interview shall be held in the Corporate Office of the Company. The time & date for Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through email and candidates have to attend for the same at their own cost.
- Final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in interview
Canara Bank Securities Ltd Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
- Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying (http://www.canmoney.in)
- Candidates should have a valid personal email id. This e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this selection process. All the communication will be sent to the candidates on this e-mail id only.
- The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in application. Submission of incorrect/ false information in the application will render the candidature invalid.
- Applications duly completed in all respects should be sent by REGISTERED POST/SPEED POST only in a cover super scribed “Application for the selection of ___________ in CBSL” (FILL IN THE RESPECTIVE POST APPLYING FOR). Applications received through email SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
- Application Submission Open Date: 17th September 2018
- Application Submission Last Date: 28th September 2018
Canara Bank Securities Ltd Mumbai
(A wholly owned subsidiary of Canara Bank), Member: BSE, NSE, CIN No. U67120MH1996GOI097783, Regd. Office: 7th Floor, Maker Chamber III, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org PH: 022 22802400/43603800, Website www.canmoney.in