BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 Notification for 198 JTO Posts through GATE 2019 Score – Apply Online
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will recruit about 198 numbers of Graduate Engineers to the Post of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) under SRD for SC, ST & OBC from open market/external candidates through GATE SCORE-2019.
As such interested candidates shall have to appear in GATE 2019 and also need to get their candidature registered in BSNL for the post of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical). The candidates eligible to the post can apply through the prescribed format.
BSNL JTO Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
- Name of the Post: Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)
- Job Location: All Over India
- No. of Vacancies: Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) – 198 Posts
Also see: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.
- Junior Telecom Officer (Civil): BE/ B.Tech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected of GATE paper codes i.e. Civil (CE) (details are available at www.gate.iitm.ac.in).
- Junior Telecom Officer (Electrical): BE/ B.Tech. or equivalent in Electrical Engineering AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical (EE) (details are available at www.gate.iitm.ac.in).
- Candidate shall not be below 18 years and not exceed 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Online applications from the candidates.
- However, the age is relaxable as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following categories:
- Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
- Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates
- Upto fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- Upto thirteen (13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
- Upto five (5) years for BSNL employees
- vi. Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules.
- For residents of J & K, relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP & T’s notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt. (D) dated 07-12-2007, pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules-1997”.
- PH candidates would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The format of the same will be uploaded subsequently.
- No person shall be eligible for appointment:
(i) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or
(ii) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted marriage with any person;
Also see: Mechanical Engineering as a career option in India
- The mode of selection is through GATE SCORE-2019 which has to be conducted by IIT Madras, Chennai in the month of February 2019.
- First of all, the interested candidates must possess the educational qualification BE/BTech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering for JTO(Civil) & in Electrical Engineering for JTO(Electrical) from a recognized Institution/University AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical (EE) & Civil (CE) (details are available at www.gate.iitm.ac.in)
- Secondly, the interested candidates shall have to register themselves further with GATE Registration ID (13 digits) with GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical (EE) & Civil (CE) through www.bsnl.co.in
- During the registration with BSNL, candidates shall have to choose a particular circle, where he/she would serve in case of appointment in BSNL.
- Multiple Circle registration is not allowed, if same is found at any stage, his/her candidature will be rejected and shall be dealt in accordance with admissible BSNL rules.
- Accordingly, on declaration of GATE-2019 result, the circle wise merit list will be prepared based on the GATE Score-2019 and available vacancy of the circle.
BSNL JTO Pay Scale
- JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) will be appointed in the IDA pay scale Executive[E-1A] of Rs.16,400/- – Rs.40,500/- as per 2nd PRC with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
Also see: Engineering Career Options after BTech
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- This application/registration is required towards the candidature for the post of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) in BSNL through GATE 2019 Score.
- Candidates applying for JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL website www.bsnl.co.in
- The applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to commence from 11th February 2019 and will be closed on 12th March 2019.
- Therefore, candidates are advised to visit our website (www.bsnl.co.in) for any updates regarding recruitment. All candidates applying for JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) posts are required to read all the instructions provided on website www.bsnl.co.in before filling the online application form
- The online registration shall commence from 11th February 2019 and shall close on 12th March 2019
- The prescribed Exam Fee of Rs.1000/- for OBC candidates and of Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
- The amount of the fee shall not be accepted in any other form.
- Fee once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can be held in reserve for any other exam or selection or otherwise. BSNL shall not be responsible for multiple registrations by any candidate. In case of multiple registration, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled for all the registrations.
- Candidates in their interest are advised to refer to the BSNL website (www.bsnl.co.in) from time to time for any further instruction/information.
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Opening Date for Receipt of Online Application Form: 11th February 2019
- Closing Date for Receipt of Online Application Form: 12th March 2019