BSF Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 1072 Head Constable Posts
BSF Recruitment 2019 – Border Security Force recruiting 1072 candidates to fill their Head Constable job in All Over India. Candidates are requested to go through the latest BSF job notification 2019 fully, before applying to this job.
The online process for 1072 Head Constable Post will commence from 14th May 2019 at the official website of BSF i.e. bsf.nic.in. Eligible candidates can apply to the posts by 12th June 2019
Also See : BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Exam dates revised
A total of 1072 vacancies will be fulfilled through this recruitment drive out of which 300 vacancies are for Head Constable (Radio Operator) and 772 for Head Constable (Radio Mechanic).
Candidates can check a brief detail about BSF Recruitment 2019 for 1072 Head Constable Posts by scrolling down.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Important Dates for BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
- Commencement of submission of online application: 14th May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 12th June 2019
- Written Exam: 22nd September 2019
- PST/ PET/ Documentation: 2nd December 2019
- Descriptive written test: 2nd February 2020
- Final Medical examination: 13th April 2020
- Result Declaration: To be announced later
BSF Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Border Security Force
- Employment Type: Central Government Jobs
- Name of Post: Head Constable Posts
- Job Location: All Over India
- Total Vacancies: 1072 Posts
- a) Head Constable (Radio Operator) – 300 Posts
- b) Head Constable (Radio Mechanic) – 772 Posts
See: Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
- Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for BSF Head Constable job 2019.
- Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Border Security Force (BSF) job opportunities.
Head Constable (RO)
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board and two years Industrial Training Institute Certificate (ITI) in Radio and Television or, Electronics or, computer operator & Programming Assistant or, Data Preparation & Computer Software general Electronics or, Data Entry Operator from a recognized Institute
- Pass in Intermediate or 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or University or Institution as a regular student with aggregate 60% marks in PCM subject.
See: A Career in Defence Forces
Head Constable (RM)
- Institute Certificate (ITI) in Radio ‘and Television or, General Electronics or, computer operator & Programming Assistant or, Data Preparation & Computer Software or, Electrician or Fitter: or, Info Technology & Electronics System maintenance or, Com Equipment Maintenance or, Computer Hardware or, Network Technician or, Mechatronics or, Data Entry Operator from a recognized Institute. Or, Pass in Intermediate
- 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or University or Institution as a regular student with aggregate 60% marks in PCM subject.
- To apply Border Security Force job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Not below 18 years or over 25 years as on 12th June 2019 (closing date) for General Category
- Not below 18 years or over 28 years as on 12th June 2019 (closing date) for OBC Category
- Not below 18 years or over 30 years as on 12th June 2019 (closing date) for SC & ST Category
Upper Age Relaxation
Note-1: Upper Age Relaxation for SC/ST & OBC serving BSF Personnel & Central Govt.
- BSF Serving and willing Constable (GD/Trad~smen) with Three years regular service as on last date of receipt of online applications are eligible for category wise upper age relaxation as under:
- General Category – 40 Years
- OBC Category – 43 Years
- SC & ST Category – 45 Years
- Age Relaxation for Central Govt civilian employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date is given below
- a) OBC = 08 (5+3) Years
- b) SC/ST= 10 (5+5) Years
Note-II for Ex-Serviceman
- Ex-Serviceman 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from (UR/General) the actual age as on the date of reckoning
- Ex-Serviceman 06 years (03 years + 03 years) after deduction of the military (OBC) service tendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning
- Ex-Serviceman 08 years (03 years + 05 years) after deduction of the military (SC) service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning
- Ex-Serviceman 08 years (03 years + 05 years) after deduction of the military (ST) service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning
- Relaxation of 5 years of age admissible to the children and dependent family members of those who were killed in the communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat and riots of 1984 on production of certificate
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
For Male Candidates
- Height: 168 CMS
- Chest: 80 CMS (85 CMS after expansion)
- Weight: Corresponding to Height and Age
For Female Candidates
- Height: 157 CMS
- Chest: Not applicable
- Weight: Corresponding to Height and Age
Selection Process for BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
- Border Security Force (BSF) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Border Security Force (BSF) 1072 Head Constable Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- There is no mention salary details
- To apply for the 1072 Head Constable job in Border Security Force the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- ST/SC/Female – Nil
- Note: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates will have to fill the application form online using BSF Recruitment portal
- Above portal will become active on BSF website with the link https://recruitment.bsf.qov.in during the following duration for submission of applications:
- Start Date: 14th May 2019 at 0001 hrs
- Last Date: 12th June 2019 at 2400 hrs.
- Further, instruction regarding, submission of application form are available on the Recruitment portal. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully.
- Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode only. The online application for BSF Head constable Jobs 2019 can be submitted upto 12th June 2019. Candidates can check the details in the provided PDF.