BPNL Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply for 1683 Posts at Skill Development Center
BPNLSkill Development Center Recruitment 2019 – Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) invites applications for recruitment to 99 vacancies of Skill Center in charge, 198 skill development officer, 990 skills admission consultant, 297 skill instructor, and 99 office assistant posts.
Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) has published notification for recruitment to a total of 1683 vacancies. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam before 15th December 2019.
BPNL Recruitment 2019 details
- Organization Authority: Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL)
- Name of Posts: Skill Development Officer – Skill Admission Consultant – Skill Instruction & Other
- Job Category: Govt. Jobs
- Job Location: Jaipur (Rajasthan)
No. of Vacancies: 1683 Posts
Post wise Vacancy
- Skill Center in Charge – 99
- Skill Development Officer – 198
- Skill Admission Consultant – 990
- Skill Instruction – 297
- Office Assistant – 99
BPNL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form
||15th December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for BPNL Recruitment 2019
- Skill Development Officer Post: Graduate from recognized University
- Skill Admission Consultant Post: 12th Passed from recognized Board/Institute
Age Limit for BPNL Recruitment 2019
- Skill Center in Charge: 25 – 45 Years
- Skill Development Officer: 21 – 45 Years
- Skill Admission Consultant: 21 – 40 Years
- Skill Instructor: 21 – 40 Years
- Office Assistant: 18 – 35 Years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination/Interview
|Name of Post
|Skill Center In Charge
||Rs.18000/- Per Month
|Skill Development Officer
||Rs.15000/- Per Month
|Skill Admission Consultant
||Rs.12000/- Per Month
||Rs.10000/- Per Month
||Rs.8000/- Per Month
How to Apply for BPNL Recruitment 2019 – Application Process
- Candidates can apply through online mode. Online application till open 15th December 2019
- On the website www.bharatiyapashupalan.com, candidates will encounter four links. One is to enter the website, second is online application form, third is to download the offline application form, and fourth link is offline form payment. Using the latter three links, one should apply within the given deadline.
Instructions for filling online Application form
- Step – 1 – Logon to http://pay.bharatiyapashupalan.com/onlinerequirment (Apply Online/Offline Link)
- Step – 2 – Search your desired Jobs, which you want to Apply.
- Step – 3 – Now, Read all the details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- Step – 4 – Now You HAVE to take printout of online application for future Reference.
For More Information of BPNL Recruitment 2019 – Age, pay Scale & other details Candidates Can Check the Advertisement http://pay.bharatiyapashupalan.com/onlinerequirment
Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited, A. C. 4, Gate No. 1 – 3, Gayatri Sadan, Gayatri Marg, In front of District Council, Sawai Jai Sangsh Highway, Bunny Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302016, Contact No.: 9351899199, Website www.bharatiyapashupalan.com