Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply for 54 Law Clerk Post
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 – Bombay High Court has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Law Clerk Vacancy at 54 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 23rd January 2019 and other details of Bombay High Court Jobs like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Law Clerk
- No. of Posts: 54
Also see : Fresher Jobs 2019
- The following categories of applicants shall be eligible to apply for selection as Law Clerks:
- (a) Fresh Law Graduates who have passed the final LL.B. Examination in the first attempt with minimum of 55% marks or; Candidates possessing a Post Graduate Degree in Law
- (b) The High Court may consider giving preference to candidates holding a Post Graduate Degree in Law
- (c) Candidates must have basic knowledge in the use of Computers/Laptop and software’s relating to case laws
- (d) The candidates must not be less than 21 years of age or more than 30 years of age, on the date of his recommendation by the Principal of the concerned Law College, or by the respective Presidents of the Bar Associations.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 year & Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Selection Process for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
- Eligible Candidates who are recommended by the Principals of the Law Colleges or Presidents of Bar Associations named above, will have to appear for a personal interview at the High Court, Bombay at their own cost on the date and time to be notified
- Selection shall be based on merit. The list of selected candidates shall be subject to the approval of the Honourable the Chief Justice.
- Honorarium of Law Clerks – Each Law Clerk will be paid a consolidated amount of Rs.20000/- per month as Stipend / Honorarium for the assignment, or such amount as may be prescribed from time to time by the Government.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- The candidate must observe website of the High Court of Bombay to that effect. High Court website is http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Applicants should submit the application alongwith his/her self-attested documents upon recommended by the Principals of aforesaid institutions / Presidents of Bar Associations addressed to the Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai-400001 on or before 23rd January 2019 till 05.00 p.m. by Speed Post/R.P.A.D./Hand delivery/Courier
- The Applications received thereafter will not be considered. The cover containing the application shall be super scribed as “Application for Appointment of Law Clerk”
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09th January 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Application Form: 23rd January 2019