Bihar State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2018 Assistant Manager 108 Posts
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018 – Bihar State Cooperative Bank Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 108 Assistant Manager on its official Website. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online before the last date of the Notification i.e. 22nd November 2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018 on the below page.
- Organization Name: Bihar State Cooperative Bank
- Employment Category: Patna Govt. Jobs
- Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
- No. of Vacancies: 108 Posts
- Job Location: Patna
- 12 District Central Cooperative Banks: Patliputra, Vaishali, Magadh, Nalanda, Katihar, Munger, Begusarai, Siwan, Gopalganj, Muzaffarpur, Motihari and Purnea
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26 Oct 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 22nd November 2018
- Last Date for printing your Application: 07th December 2018
- Online Fee Payment: 26th November 2018 to 22nd December 2018
Educational Qualifications (As on 01st Sept. 2018)
- A Graduation Degree in any subject from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. of India. Knowledge of Computer is essential. A basic Diploma in computer application (DCA) is required. Preferences will be given to candidates having MBA degree.
- Note: The date of passing the eligibility exam will be the date appearing on the marksheet /Provisional certificate or the date on which the result was posted on the website of the university/institution
Age Limit (As on 01st Sept. 2018)
- Minimum Age: 21 years; Maximum Age: 33 years (As on 01.09.2018). Candidates born not earlier than 02.09.1985 and not later than 01.09.1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. Relaxation in age shall be given to the following:
- i) SC/ST candidates shall get relaxation of 5 years and MBC/WBC/BC get relaxation of 3 years as per Bihar State Govt. rule.
- ii) Relaxation of 5 years shall also be given to permanent staff working in Cooperative Banks registered in Bihar State. iii) There is no reservation for Ex-Service man so there is no relaxation in age and/or fee for them.
- iv) Divyang (Physically Handicapped Person) Candidates shall get age relaxation by 10 years additionally in maximum age limit. He will have produced necessary certificates in this respect.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Selection of Candidates for Assistant Manager posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Examination
- The Bihar State Cooperative Bank – Rs.23700- 42020 (Revised)
12 Central Cooperative Bank
- Begusarai = Rs.23700 – 42020 (Revised)
- Gopalganj = Rs.23700 – 42020 (Revised)
- Katihar = Rs.14500 – 25700 (Unrevised)
- Muzaffarpur = Rs.23700 – 42020 (Revised)
- Motihari = Rs.14500 – 31500 (Unrevised)
- Munger = Rs.1880 – 3590 (Unrevised)
- Nalanda = Rs.23700 – 42020 (Revised)
- Patliputra = Rs.23700 – 42020 (Revised)
- Magadh = Rs.14500 – 25700 (Unrevised)
- Siwan = Rs.23700 – 42020 (Revised)
- Vaishali = Rs.23700 – 42020 (Unrevised)
- Purnea = Rs.10000 – 18240 (Unrevised)
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Candidates can apply online only from 26th October 2018 to 22nd November 2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted
- Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan them
- Photograph (4.5cm*3.5cm)
- Left thumb impression (If candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
- Rs. 400/- (Four hundred only) + GST – For SC/ST
- Rs.600/- (Six hundred only) + GST – For others
- Interested candidates should register themselves on BSCB website www.biharbank.bih.nic.in. They must deposit required online examination fee via online payment gateway
- Other instructions regarding filing of application form and examination fee payment are available in the application form at BSCB website www.biharbank.bih.nic.in
- All candidates are compulsorily required to furnish mobile no. and E-mail ID in online form which is mandatory. Application could be submitted from: 26-10-2018 to 22-11-2018