BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2018 Notification for Artisans, Welders, Fitters, Machinist Posts
BHEL Recruitment 2018 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Trichy, the renowned Maharatna, is an Engineering and Manufacturing Company, invited online applications for recruitment of Artisans in Welders, Fitters and Machinist trades to be engaged purely on Fixed Tenure Basis.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply to the post from 29th November to 20th December 2018 through official website (www.careers.bhel.in)
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- BHEL, India’s premier Engineering & Manufacturing enterprise provides World-class products and services and caters to core sectors of the Indian Economy viz., Power Generation and Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Defence etc.
- Artisans – 71 Posts
- Welders – 26 Posts
- Fitters – 38 Posts
- Machinist – 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment 2018
- Matric / SSLC plus National Trade Certificate (NTC) plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade of Welder/Fitter/ Machinist
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks both in NTC as well as in NAC and candidates belonging to SC category should have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in NTC as well as in NAC.
- Upper Age Limit for all candidates is 32 years as on 01st November 2018
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC candidates. For Persons with Disabilities category: 10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 15 years for SC category as per rules. All Ex-Servicemen will be allowed age relaxation to the extent of service plus 3 years (6 years in the case of OBC and 8 years for SC.)
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989
Compensation per month
- Rs.34300/- consolidated amount is payable at the initial year of fixed tenure which is likely to be enhanced on revision of wages of workmen. No other payment is applicable. Further, the amount will be increased on completion of each year of service
- The premium for Mediclaim Policy to be availed by the appointee for Rs.2 Lakhs for self, spouse and dependent children will be reimbursed.
- While joining the appointee is eligible for II class Sleeper train fare for self.
- All eligible applications received will be screened with reference to the job-specifications, as per Essential Qualification advertised and will be considered for further process.
- Selection process for eligible candidates will involve written test and / or skill test depending upon the number of eligible applications received. In the event of eligible candidates being large, i.e. in the ratio of more than 1:3 to the number of vacancies, a written test will be held for all eligible candidates
- Based on the marks scored by the candidates in the written test, they will be shortlisted to the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies and called for skill test. In order to qualify for selection, the candidate should obtain a minimum of 40% marks in the skill test.
- The written test and the skill tests for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted at Tiruchirappalli. Candidates Shortlisted for skill test will be reimbursed to and fro sleeper train fare from the mailing address or the starting station, whichever is nearer to the place of skill test by the shortest route, on production of proof of journey.
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
- Eligible candidates can apply online through www.bheltry.co.in before 20th December 2018
- Filling up Online Application
- Candidates are advised to keep their certificates/ documents ready while filling up Online Application: Fill every section (Personal details, Education Qualification details, etc.) of Online Application Form
- Filling of the fields, marked (*) are mandatory. After completing the Online Application Form, click on SUBMIT button. The application will be submitted and an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER will be generated. This number is important as this will be required to LOGIN for completing the remaining steps of your Online Application.
Payment of Fee
- “Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories, Ex Servicemen and Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying the fee”.
- Other candidates are provided with two modes for payment of processing fee, namely offline mode (Power Jyoti account) or through online payment using Net banking/Debit card/Credit card
- Candidates who prefer to remit the processing fee through offline mode should download Triplicate challan copy from the website and pay the fees of Rs 200/- in any of the branches of State Bank of India, in Power Jyoti A/c No. 30796267034 of SBI, Heavy Electricals Kailasapuram, Trichy-14 (code no.01363) in favour of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirappalli
- Our recruitment website (http://careers.bhel.in) will provide necessary details regarding selection, how to apply, general instructions, last date of submission of Online Application, written test, etc.
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Submission of Applications: 29th November 2018
- Closing of Online submission of applications: 20th December 2018
- Last date for document upload and payment of Fees: 22nd December 2018
- Downloading of Permission slips from website: 05th January 2019
- Date of Written Test (tentative, if required): 20th January 2019