BHEL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 80 Engineer Posts
BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Engineer Posts – Corporate Research & Development, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Chennai has declared the notification for the recruitment of Engineer & Supervisor vacancies on Fixed Tenure Basis. Qualification required is Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology. The interested candidates can apply online from 06th February 2019.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
- Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Chennai
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Name of the Post: BHEL, Chennai Engineer, Supervisor Posts 2019
- Total Vacancy: 80 Posts
- Engineer (FTA-Civil) – 21 Posts
- Supervisors (FTA-Civil) – 59 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Engineers Recruitment 2019
- For Engineer (FTA-Civil): Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineering or 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree Programme in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engineering with relevant experience.
- For Supervisor (FTA-Civil): Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University/ Institute with relevant experience.
- For consideration, eligible candidates will be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio upto 1:10 to the number of vacancies. In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications beyond the ratio of 1:10, shortlisting for interview will be done in the ratio 1:10 on the basis of qualifying marks in the relevant qualification of Degree/Diploma in Civil, as the case may be.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- The posts are purely temporary in nature and offered on fixed tenure basis for a maximum period of Two Years. This post is not against any permanent vacancy. This placement will not entitle the candidate for any regular / permanent employment in BHEL in future.
- Candidates should possess the required Job Specifications as on 06th February 2019
- Candidates not having relevant 2-year post qualification experience in areas mentioned under “Work Experience & Capabilities” need not apply. (Note: 2 Year Post Qualification experience should be exclusive of Trainee/Apprenticeship period, if any)
- Candidates should be able to furnish their relevant Degree / Diploma and Post Qualification Work-Experience certificates at the time of Interview.
- All candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) by means of a Bank DD drawn in favour of BHEL, PSSR payable at Chennai.
- Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied for and Application No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. However, SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from paying the processing fee but will still be required to send their application form to the address mentioned below, in Point No.10.
- Duly filled-in and signed application form downloaded from our website www.bhelpssr.co.in or https://careers.bhel.in with requisite documents including Demand Draft or SB Collect payment
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06th February 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 18th February 2019
- Last date for receipt of filled-in & signed application forms: 25th February 2019
- Last date for receipt of filled in & signed application forms from far flung areas: 04th February 2019