BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 229 Apprentice Post
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Bhopal issued BHEL Bhopal Apprentice 2019 Notification for the recruitment of 229 Graduate Apprentice and Diploma Apprentice vacancies for one-year 2019-20 in BHEL, Bhopal.
Eligible candidates can apply online through www.bhelbpl.co.in upto 01st January 2019 to 21st January 2019. Other details like Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, Application Process, Selection Process, Important Dates, Important Links etc. are provided below.
Also see : Fresher Jobs 2019
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Employment Type: Central Govt. Apprentice Training
- Job Location: Bhopal
- Total No. of Vacancies: 229 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 01
- Civil Engineering – 03
- Computer Science & Application – 04
- Electrical Engineering – 43
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 03
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – 13
- Industrial Engineering – 07
- Information Technology – 01
- Instrumentation Technology – 01
- Mechanical Engineering – 60
- Metallurgy – 02
- Civil Engineering – 05
- Electrical Engineering – 24
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – 02
- Mechanical Engineering – 40
- Modern office Management – 20
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019
- Interested candidates those want to apply for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Posts must having following education qualifications.
- (1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/ OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- (2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- There will be relaxation in minimum marks for wards of BHEL Employees (son/ daughter/ spouse). Degree/ Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
- Minimum 14 years and maximum 25 Years as on 01st January 2019. Upper age limit relaxations applicable as per norms.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit – 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates; additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons or additional 5 years for wards of BHEL employee (spouse/son/daughter)
Also see : Bank Jobs 2019
- Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/ Diploma apprentices will be decided. Applications for Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL will be considered separately.
Rate of Stipend
- For Graduate Apprentices – Rs.6000/- Per Month
- For Technician Apprentices – Rs.4000/- Per Month
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- All candidates mandatorily have to register themselves on Govt. website www.mhrdnats.gov.in as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application for apprenticeship at BHEL.
- Candidates who have passed B.E. / B.Tech/ Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Telecommunication while registering on www.mhrdnats.gov.in website.
- Envelope must be superscripted with “Application for GGT/ Diploma Apprentices 2019-20”
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications: 01st January 2019
- Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications: 21st January 2019
- Last Date of receiving of Copy of acknowledgement slip along with Self-Attested copies of prescribed documents at address: 28th January 2019