BECIL Jobs 2019 for 33 Senior GIS Analyst & GIS Analyst Posts
BECIL Analyst Recruitment 2019 – The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), a ‘Miniratna’ central public sector enterprise, has invited online applications from eligible and experienced candidates for filling 33 vacancies to post of Senior GIS Analyst and GIS Analyst on contract through direct recruitment
The online application process towards the same started on September 9, 2019 and closes on September 18, 2019.
- Name of the Posts: Senior GIS Analyst and GIS Analyst
- Organisation: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
- Job Responsibilities: As detailed in the notification
- BECIL Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
- Senior GIS Analyst – 20
- GIS Analyst – 13
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
- Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for BECIL GIS Analys job 2019.
Senior GIS Analyst
- i) M.Sc. in GIS, Masters in GIS, BE-Civil/ Geo-Informatics. ii) At least two-year experience in relevant field i.e. survey, handling of survey equipment viz. total station, Geodetic, GNSS receiver and proficient in Arc GIS & Auto CAD Software will be preferred.
- i) M.Sc. in GIS, Masters in GIS, OR ii) BE-Civil/ Geo-Informatics, OR iii) Diploma in Civil Engineering with 2 years of relevant experience, OR iv) Diploma in GIS/Remote Sensing with 2 years of relevant experience. v) Experience in the survey, handling of survey equipment viz. total station, Geodetic, GNSS receiver and proficient in Arc GIS & Auto CAD Software will be preferred.
- The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 years to 35 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- To apply for the 33 GIS Analys job in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.500/-
- ST/SC/PWD – Rs.250/-
- NEFT/ RTGS in favour of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED as per the following Bank Details:
- Account Holder’s Name: BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
- Name of the Bank: CORPORATION BANK
- Account No.: 510341000702746
- IFSC: CORP0000371
- Branch Address: CORPORATION BANK, CGO COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI- 110003
- The candidates may submit physically the application form at our Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 along with Demand Draft.
- The candidates can check various salary information below
- Senior GIS Analyst – Rs.56,800/-
- GIS Analyst – Rs.47,000/-
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.becil.com from 09 Sep 2019 to 18 Sep 2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
- Read the detailed notification about BECIL Recruitment 2019 for GIS Analysts here https://www.karnatakacareers.in/wp
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09th September 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 18th September 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 18th September 2019
- Date of Interaction/Documents Verification would be informed through SMS 20th September 2019 to 25th September 2019