BARC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 60 Clerk and Stenographer Posts
BARC Recruitment 2019 for Clerk and Stenographer Posts – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-III vacancies. The interested candidates can apply online from 31st January 2019.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
BARC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Eligible candidates against the vacancies in BARC and constituent units of DAE located in Mumbai, Tarapur, Visakhapatnam and Kolkata
- Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Name of the Post: BARC Clerk and Stenographer Posts 2019
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Total Vacancy: 60 Posts
- Post Name
- Upper Division Clerk – 47 Posts
- Stenographer – 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment 2019
- For UDC: A degree of recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- For Stenographer: Matriculation or equivalent
- Speed of 80 words per minute in English stenography
- Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
- Age Limit as on 25th February 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for UR: 27 Years
- Maximum Age ST: 32 Years
- Maximum Age for SC: 32 Years (For Steno Post Only)
- Maximum age for OBC: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
BARC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
- Last date for applying online is 25th February 2019
- Candidates may visit https://recruit.barc.gov.in for submitting their application online.
- Candidates are required to have valid e-mail ID and a mobile number which should remain active during the currency of this recruitment. Call letter for Written Test / Skill Test, as the case may be, to the screened-in candidates will be sent on registered email ID only.
- Issuance of an admit-card for the examination will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to the fulfillment of all eligibility conditions.
- User guide is available on the web-site duly explaining the procedure to apply and upload recent photograph and signature. Candidates may please note that no other documents need to be uploaded while submitting application online. The applicants must read the user guide before online submission of application.
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through online.
- SC/ ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen and Physically challenged persons are exempted from Application fee.
BARC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31st January 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 25th February 2019
For more information visit the official website: www.barc.gov.in