Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. Recruitment of 58 Graduate Engineers Trainee & Mgt. Trainee
Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd is inviting application from the eligible candidates for 58 posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee and Management Trainee (Safety/ HR/ Marketing). Interested and eligible candidates may apply on prescribed application format on or before 07th May 2018
- Name of the Posts: Graduate Engineer Trainee and Management Trainee (Safety, HR and Marketing)
- Organisation: Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd.
- Job Location: Assam
- Graduate Engineer Trainee- 45 Posts [Chemical – 21, Mechanical – 10, Instrumentation – 05, Electrical – 08, Civil – 01]
- Management Trainee (Safety) -02 Posts
- Management Trainee (HR)- 05 Posts
- Management Trainee (Marketing) -06 Posts
- Availability of prescribed application form in website from 17th April to 07th May 2018
- Last date for receiving application by post 07th May 2018
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – B.E. / B.Tech. (Chemical / Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical / Civil) or equivalent qualification from an Engineering College of repute.
- Management Trainee (Safety) –B.Sc with Diploma in Industrial Safety or B.E. / B.Tech (Environment Engg.) from an Engineering College / Institute of repute
- Management Trainee (HR) – MBA / MSW with specialization in Personnel management or MPM or M.A in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management or MA in Personnel Management from College / Institute of repute
- Management Trainee (Marketing) –Full Time M.B.A (Marketing) or post graduate qualification in Management with specialization in Marketing from a College / Institute of repute
Other Eligibility Criterion
- All qualification must be from UGC recognized University/Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable) of repute with minimum 60% of marks secured in relevant subject. Qualification obtained through any correspondence /distance learning mode shall not be considered
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/Institutes or Colleges
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having proficiency in Soft Skills in the respective field
- The cut-off date for determining age limit and post qualification experience will be 01st Jan. 2018
- The upper age is relaxable by 5(five) years for SC/ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates
Reservation for specified categories shall be followed as per Government norms
- For both GETs/MTs: A monthly stipend of Rs.25000/- only will be paid during the training period. On successful completion of the training, the candidate may be absorbed on regular basis with the salary and perks as applicable to its employees in Grade E-1 as per the norms of the Company
- No Travelling expenses will be paid for appearing in the written test
- Selection of candidates will be through Written Test/ Interview
- Exact Date, Time and Venue for Exam/Interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website www.assampetrochemicals.co.in
Application – How to Apply?
- Application duly filled and completed should be sent by ordinary/speed post or courier services only mentioning clearly about the “post applied for at the top of the envelop” with detailed bio-data in prescribed format available in Website with 04 (Four) PP size coloured photograph along with self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of qualification, age, experience, caste etc. within 20 (twenty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement
- Any other means / mode of submission of application shall not be accepted
- Applicant is required to pay an application fee (non-refundable) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Assam Petro-chemicals Limited, payable at Namrup as shown below along with their application:
- For General Category: Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only)
- For ST/SC/OBC/MOBC Category: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty only)
- For candidates having BPL Card: NIL
- Management reserves the right to consider accepting only one application from an Applicant if applying for more than one post. APL’s decision shall be final in this regard
- The application should be addressed to General Manager (HR), Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited, P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup, Dist. Dibrugarh, Pin- 786 623 (Assam)
- For more details, please visit: http://assampetrochemicals.co.in/
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Government jobs in India.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )