APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 39 Horticulture Officer Posts
APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Horticulture Officer Vacancies in A.P. Horticulture Service. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can apply online.
APPSC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details
- Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Horticulture Officer
- No. of Post: 39.
Zone Wise Vacancies
- Zone I: 05
- Zone II: 13
- Zone III: 11
- Zone IV: 10
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Recruitment 2018
- Candidate should have a degree in Horticulture of a recognized University in the State or any other University or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, provided that M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Horticulture would be considered for appointment if candidates having a degree in Horticulture are not available.
- Provided that in case of SC /ST vacancies if the candidates with B.Sc. degree qualifications in Horticulture are not available the candidates with B.Sc. degree qualifications in Agriculture shall become eligible.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Candidates should not be born earlier than 02-07-1976 & not later than 01-07- 2000.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Application Fee: Rs.250/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 120/-
- No Exam Fee for SC, ST, BC & Other (refer notification)
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card
- In case of corrections Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However changes are not allowed for Name, Fee and age relaxation.
- The Selection will be based on online test. The Commission conducts Screening Test in offline mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number and Main Examination in online mode for candidates selected in screening test.
- If the screening test is to be held, the date of screening test will be communicated through Commission’s Website.
Note: A general Mock Test facility is available to the applicants to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website https://psc.ap.gov.in.
APSC Recruitment 2018 Application
- The proforma application will be available on Commission’s Website (https://psc.ap.gov.in)
- Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through On Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through Commission’s website.
APPSC Recruitment 2018 Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14th December 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 02nd January 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03rd January 2019
- Date of Main Exam (Online mode): 03rd & 04th April 2019