P Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 1113 Mid Level Health Provider Posts
AP Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2019 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to the post of Mid Level Health Provider (1113 posts) to be filled on contract basis initially for a period of one year in the Health and Wellness Centres in the state of Andhra Pradesh
Candidates will undergo Bridge Programme (Certificate) in Community Health conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) of six months duration. The Department will provide support for IGNOU fee (cover study materials and counselling fee), boarding and accommodation etc. to the selected candidates.
- Name of Post: Mid Level Health Provider
- No of Post: 1113 Post
Remuneration: Rs.25,000/- per month. No stipend will be paid during the training period.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for AP Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2019
- BSc. (Nursing) passed candidates are eligible.
Note: No preference will be given for higher qualifications.
- Less than 35 years. 40 Years for SCs and STs.
- Selection of the candidates is based on merit in the Online Entrance Test.
- The selection will be based on Merit duly following the Rule of Reservation and the Presidential Orders governing the local status of the candidates. The local area of the candidate will be decided based on their study from 4th class to 10th class.
- Rs.300/- (SC, ST and BCs are exempted)
See: Government Jobs
AP Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Applications need to be filled ONLINE available at https://mlhp.aptonline.in
- Documents to be produced at that time of Selection for verification:
- SN Particulars of the Certificate
- SSC or equivalent examination (for date of birth)
- Intermediate examination or 10 + 2 Examination
- B.SC (N) examination pass certificates (Provision and Degree)
- Marks Memos of B.Sc., (Nursing) all years
- Certificate of Permanent Registration in Andhra Pradesh Nursing & Midwives Council should be enclosed
- Copy of Caste / Community Certificate in case of SC/ ST / BC (with categorization) issued by the Revenue authority’s viz., Tahsildar / MRO Concerned. In the absence of proper caste certificate, the candidate will be treated as OC candidate.
- Study Certificates for the years 4th to 10th class from where the candidate studied (Government / Private / Aided / Municipal / ZP)
- In case of private study of 4th to 10th class, 7 years residence certificate from the Tahsildar / MRO Concerned should be enclosed.
- Copy of latest Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by the Regional Medical Board or SADAREM in respect of candidates claiming reservation under PH Quota
AP Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The last date for uploading of online application forms is 29.11.2019
- Date of Entrance Examination: 10th December 2019
For more details, please visit website https://mlhp.aptonline.in
See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation