AP DSC Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Online for 602 School Assistant Posts through TET cum TRT
AP DSC 2019 Notification – Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department has released the recruitment notification for teachers through “Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TETcumTRT).”
Eligible Candidates can apply online for AP TET TRT through official website from 25th February to 12th March 2019. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply online.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
AP DSC 2019 Recruitment Notification
- In pursuance of the orders of the Govt. of India, School Education (Exams) Dept. applications are invited for appointment of Teachers through “Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) and Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TET-cum-TRT)”. The application format is to be made available in website from 25th February to 12th March 2019.
AP DSC School Assistant Vacancy Details
- School Assistant Posts – 602
District wise vacancy
- Srikakulam – 37 Posts
- Vizianagaram – 41 Posts
- Visakhapatnam – 34 Posts
- East Godavari -52 Posts
- West Godavari – 43 Posts
- Krishna – 46 Posts
- Guntur – 50 Posts
- Prakasam – 50 Posts
- SPSR Nellore – 43 Posts
- Kadapa – 46 Posts
- Chittoor – 57 Posts
- Ananthapuramu – 55 Posts
- Kurnool – 48 Posts
See: Government Jobs in India
AP DSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Issue of TET-cum-TRT Notification & Publishing of Information Bulletin: 16th February 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25th February 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12th March 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 11th March 2019
- Help desk services during working hours: 25th February 2019 Onwards
- Option of Centres (Web options): 25th April 2019 to 30th April 2019 (6 Days)
- Online Mock Test availability: 01st April 2019 Onwards
- Download of Hall Tickets: 07th May 2019 Onwards
- Conduct of Written test (CBT) (TET-cum-TRT-2019): 15th May 2019
- Release of Initial Key: 16th May 2019
- Receiving of objection on Initial Key: 16th May 2019 to 20th May 2019 (5 Days)
- Release of final key: 23rd May 2019
- Release of Merit list: 25th May 2019
- For School Assistants, TGTs, Language Pandits and PETs
- Duration of Exam: 02 ½ Hours.
- Two Sessions per day
- Session-I: 9.30 A.M to 12.00 Noon
- Session-II: 02.30 P.M to 05.00 P.M
- For PGTs, Principals, Music, Craft, Art & Drawing and SGTs
- Duration of Exam: 03 Hours.
- Two Sessions per day
- Session-I: 9.00 A.M to 12.00 Noon
- Session-II: 02.00 P.M to 05.00 PM
AP DSC 2019 Method of Recruitment
- The Recruitment shall be through a selection process consisting of Written Test and other criteria stipulated by the Government from time to time.
- For School Assistants (Special Education) the total marks shall be 100 for the Written Test (TET Cum TRT).
- It will be purely based on Merit cum Roster system as per the existing provisions being adopted by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
Eligibility Criteria for AP DSC Recruitment 2019
- No person shall be eligible for appointment to the categories of the post specified in the table below unless he/she possesses the qualifications thereof;
- The candidates who have passed SSC Examination in the concerned medium or with the concerned Language as First Language are eligible to apply to the posts in the concerned medium and the candidates who have passed the examination of Higher standards in the concerned language/medium are also eligible to apply to the posts in that medium.
- Government orders issued from time to time relating to the method of appointment and the authorities competent to make appointments shall be applicable.
- The qualifications prescribed for the post of School Assistants (Special Education) shall be as prescribed in Column (2) below and the relevant certificate shall be registered with RCI.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education (Spl. B.Ed)
- recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and B.Ed (General) with one year Diploma in Special Education. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree and General B.Ed degree with two year Diploma in Special Education recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
- Bachelor’s Degree and General B.Ed degree with Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment to the post of Teacher if he/she is less than 18 years of age and not more than 44 years of age as on 1st day of July of the year 2018 in which the notification for selection to the relevant post, category or class or a service is made. However, in case of SC / ST / BC candidates the maximum age limit shall be 49 years and in respect of Physically Challenged candidates the maximum age limit shall be 54 years.
Upper age limit for Ex-serviceMen:
- A person, who worked in the Armed Forces of the Indian Union, shall be allowed to deduct the length of the service rendered by him in the Armed Forces and also three years from his age for the purpose of the maximum age limit.
Qualifying Percentage of Marks for SGTs (TETcumTRT)
- OC – 60% marks and above
- BC – 50% marks and above
- SC – 40% marks and above
- ST – 40% marks and above
- Differently abled (PH-OH/VH/HI) and Ex- Servicemen
AP DSC 2019 Selection Criteria
- For School Assistant (Physical Education) and Physical Education Teachers (PETs) selection will be on the basis of combined marks secured in the Written Test (TRT), Physical Efficiency Test Marks and APTET (20%) weightage duly following the Provisions of Rule 22.
- Note: Merit list will be generated on the basis of Written Marks (TET-CUM-TRT) + Weightage Marks. Total marks will be arrived by limiting to 100 (Hundred) only.
AP DSC 2019 Exam Pattern
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- In order to bring in utmost transparency and accuracy in the conduct of exams, it is decided to conduct Computer Based Test (C- TRT and TET-cum-TRT) on the lines of APTET as per the recommendations of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Amaravathi. The Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) and Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TET-cumTRT) as CBT shall be conducted in order to do away with the present cumbersome process that involves large human contingent and the consequent expenditure involved.
The Computer Based Test
- The Computer Based Test involves pre-exam work viz. registration of candidates and application processing, identification of test centers as approved by the Technical Team of the Convener, Test Centers management and generation of hall tickets followed by development of error- free question paper sets/bank and its management, and also creation of awareness to the Candidate about CBT by means of conduct of mock tests and preparatory test. The exam management includes digitization and secured transfer of the question paper to the test centers, conduct of test, processing of scores and generation of ranks as per the G.Os of the respective CETs.
Process Involved in Computer Based Test
- The agency identified by the Commissioner of School Education shall design, develop and host the web based secured application form for Department and accept applications.
- Integration with Payment Gateway for online fee payment.
- Test Centres should be identified by the agency and should meet rigorous compliance process. The Test centres should also be completely secured & sanitized to prevent any malpractices.
- Standard test centres used for prestigious nationwide competitive exams like IIT JEE Main, IIT GATE, IIM CAT, RRB, IBPS etc should be utilized for AP TRT and TETcumTRT Exam.
Computer Based Test for TRT and TETcumTRT
- The Computer Based Test shall be conducted in all the districts. A candidate shall appear for the Written Test in the district in which he/she seeks recruitment (or) in neighbouring districts of adjacent states.
- The Commissioner of School Education shall issue detailed instructions to ensure proper conduct of TRT and TETcumTRT.
Issue of Hall Tickets
- Hall Tickets shall be issued to the candidates in the manner prescribed by the Commissioner of School Education
AP DSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- The applicants are requested to carefully go through the Information Bulletin and should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment, before payment of fee and submission of application.
- The Information Bulletin will be available in website http://cse.ap.gov.in from the date of notification. The same can be downloaded free of cost.
- The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- towards application processing and conduct of Recruitment Test through Payment Gateway from 25th February 2019 to 11th March 2019
- The last date for payment of fee is 11th March 2019 and last date for submission of application online is 12th March 2019.
- On receipt of fee the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which he/ she can proceed with submission of application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- The step by step procedure for submission of application through online will be given in USER GUIDE on website (http://cse.ap.gov.in) which will be made available from 25/02/2019. The vacancies in each district are in web site (http://cse.ap.gov.in) from 15/02/2019.
- The applicant shall compulsorily upload his/her own scanned recent photo and signature.