Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment for 100 Clerk, Auditor, MTS, Computer Asst. Jobs
ANSC Recruitment 2019 for Clerk and Various 100 Vacancies – Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Limited (ANSC Bank) invites application for the vacant posts of Clerk, Junior Auditor, Hardware Engineer (EDP), Computer Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30th April 2019.
Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank
- The history of Co-operative movement in Andaman and Nicobar Islands dates back to the year 1926 in the Islands when Cooperative Societies Rules were framed under the Co-operative Societies Act, 1912.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
ANSC Bank Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Total No. of Vacancies: 100 Posts
- Clerk: 71 Posts
- Junior Auditor: 06 Posts
- Hardware Engineer (EDP): 04 Posts
- Computer Assistant: 04 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 15 Posts
ANSC Bank Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last date to receive filled in applications through offline is 30th April 2019
See: Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Notifications and Dates
Eligibility Criteria for ANSC Bank Clerk and Others Recruitment 2019
- For Clerk Post: Pass in All India Senior School Certificate (12th Standard) or from its equivalent recognized Board. One-year Diploma Course in Computer Operation/Application from a Recognized Institution.
- For Junior Auditor: B.Com. Degree with not less than 03 years-experience in the field of Finance and Accountancy in a Chartered/Cost Accountant from any Banking Institutions. One-year Diploma Course in Computer Operation/Application from a Recognised Institution.
- For Hardware Engineer (EDP): Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma/Certificate Programme in Hardware Engineer from a recognized Institute/university.
- For Computer Assistant: BCA/B.Sc. Computer Science/Diploma in Hardware and Software Engineering from recognized Institute/University.
- For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th Pass with Computer Knowledge.
- 18-33 for Male
- 18-38 for Female
See: Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Job opening in Banking Sector
ANSC Bank Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- Based on tests to be followed by interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed later about further proceedings
ANSC Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- The application shall be typed out in double space neatly & duly filled in all respect should be sent along with the self-attested copies of proof of age, Educational Qualifications, Category (Scheduled Tribe Certificates in respect of Scheduled Tribe Candidates & OBC Certificates in respect of OBC candidates), Proof of Identity (a copy of any other identity card issued by Government & all relevant supporting documents for claiming age relaxation, if any need to be sent to the Managing Director, Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Head Office,98, Maulana Azad Road, Port Blair, Pin-744101 latest by 30th April 2019 upto 04:30 PM either in person or by post.
- The application alongwith required documents received after the due date will not be accepted & the bank will not be responsible for postal delay.
See: Government Jobs in India