Air India Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 57 Store Agent Posts
Air India Store Agent Recruitment 2019 – Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian nationals to join us as Store Agents, on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 years at Delhi. Interested candidates who fulfill the stipulated Eligibility criteria as on 1st Oct, 2019 are required to register themselves online by filling the Online Registration Form
- Name of the Post – Store Agent
- Total posts: 57
- SC: 08
- ST: 04
- OBC: 15
- EWS: 05
- GEN: 25
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Store Agent Recruitment 2019
- Graduate in any discipline/faculty (min. 3 yrs duration) from a recognized University with 2 year experience in Inventory Management / Stores / Warehouse management function.
- Preference would be given for the following:
- Candidates having worked on an ERP system and familiar with customs documentation for import/export activities of an airline.
- Candidates having knowledge of computers & typing.
- Candidate having driving license of light/ heavy vehicle will be given preference. He should submit self-attested driving license with details i.e. License No., Place of Issue and Expiry date.
- Candidate MUST have two years’ experience (after graduation) of having worked in Inventory Management / Stores / Warehouse management function. Language Proficiency: Should be conversant in English & Hindi language i.e. ability to understand, speak & write is desirable.
Age Limit (As on 01.10.2019):
- For General /EWS Candidates: Between 21 to 33 years
- For OBC Candidates: Between 21 to 36 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: Between 21 to 38 years
- Relaxation in age to Ex- servicemen will be as per rules.
- The Store Agent shall be paid an emolument of Rs. 21,000/-(CTC) (Rupees Twenty One thousand only). Annual increment shall be of Rs. 250/- in the basic pay after completion of 12 months of service (DA, HRA, other allowances & Employer’s contribution towards PF will increase automatically)
- Basic Pay: Rs. 7000/-
- HRA (30 % of Basic pay): Rs. 2100/-
- Other Allowances (50% of basic pay): Rs. 3500/-
- PF contribution of employer (10% of basic pay): Rs. 1400/-
- Total CTC: Rs. 21,000/-
- WALK-IN SELECTION will be conducted at Delhi
- The candidates would be required to undergo Professional competency Assessment (PCA) round. The criteria for PCA will be as under:
- Job knowledge of Material Management: 30 marks
- Communication skills: 30 marks
- Personality (Physical appearance/ attitude) and general awareness: 10 marks
- Working on ERP system/knowledge of computer and customs documentations: 10 marks
- Total: 100
Qualifying marks in final selection will be as under:
- Gen/EWS candidates: 60%
- SC/ST/OBC candidates: 55%
See: Government Jobs
Air India Store Agent Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above in the advertisement, as on 1st October, 2019, are required to first register themselves by filling ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM. Later on, registered candidates will be required to appear for Professional Competency Assessment (PCA) with the printout of Online Registration Form along with all original Certificates/Testimonials as mentioned below
- Proof of Date of Birth (10th class pass certificate)
- Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Experience Certificate/s
- Two recent Passport size photograph
- Candidates would also be required to furnish self attested copies of all certificates/ testimonials as mentioned above along with printout of Online Registration Form. Please note that No Original Certificate is to be submitted with the Online Registration Form.
- Candidates are required to bring all Original Certificates for verification only.
- Candidates are also advised to bring an A/C Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.
- 1000/- in favor of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at Delhi, as non-refundable application Fee (Not Applicable for SC/ST and EX-SM). Please mention your Full Name and contact number on the reverse of the Demand Draft. The details of Demand draft would be required in filling Online Registration Form.
Note: Date, Time and Venue of PCA will be intimated after the registration process is over through Air India website www.airindia.in at career’s page
- For Gen candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-SM candidates: Nil
- Mode of Fee payment: By demand draft in favor of “Air India Ltd. “payable at Delhi.
Air India Store Agent Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Closing Date to apply online: 21st Nov. 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs